Our franchise QB

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No a player should check the actual facts and not rely on a non-authority third person. There, I’ve simplified it for you. Now can you understand the premise? Because I’m not sure I can dumb it down any further for you.

Lol... you can create your own fantasy land where players in NFL games with 22 seconds and the clock running calmly wait 10 seconds for the officials to figure out the down an distance while their coaches are yelling in the mic to spike it, but I don't have to live in it with you. That type of thing doesn't happen. And guess what, after they found out it was 3rd and 1 they would need to call a sideline throw to pick up the conversion and then communicate all of that to the wide receivers while the clock runs out. Ridiculous. The problem with the two play series of events was the slide, not the spike. "Not sure if I can dumb it down for you any further".

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is why players need to know where the down markers are on their own. In coverage you play the sticks. WRs run routes to the sticks. In fact, they teach WRs to go past the sticks so the can drive back to the ball. Every ball carrier needs to know where the sticks are. Football 101.

I get it. But we are talking about 6 seconds between KM picking himself up and the spike.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m assuming you all watch the replay like I did multiple times actually… During the game when Kyler slid the camera switched over to Kingsbury and his face was like “holy crap what did he just do” he had the look of utter disappointment and shock on his face not excitement when you think your quarterback just got the first down… He’s full of crap and just covering like he always does.
No one in the world thought he got that first down. And if you did, you’re a moron.

The announcers IMMEDIATELY called that slid early. The second he started to slide me, Ouchie and Daves all yelled at the TV.

It’s stupid. And to be honest pathetic because jt means that these guys HAVE NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKES.

You know who the best players in EVERY sport are always hardest on?

THEMSELVES.

After watching tape or even finding out he didn’t get the first, a LEADER says “I blew it. I have to be better.” Instead of immediately saying people were in my ear saying spike.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one in the world thought he got that first down. And if you did, you’re a moron.

The announcers IMMEDIATELY called that slid early. The second he started to slide me, Ouchie and Daves all yelled at the TV.

It’s stupid. And to be honest pathetic because jt means that these guys HAVE NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKES.

THEMSELVES.

After watching tape or even finding out he didn’t get the first, a LEADER says “I blew it. I have to be better.” Instead of immediately saying people were in my ear saying spike.

1000%

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

THEMSELVES.

There was one, KM, and his thought was the only one that mattered at that point.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
So because you don’t agree with some it’s a problem? Ya ok

Missed the point again but at least you aren't calling me fanboy or other personal attacks at this point. Being a moderator and all.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed the point again but at least you aren't calling me fanboy or other personal attacks at this point. Being a moderator and all.

Hey when the show fits you wear it. There are people on here that literally will excuse anything and everything Kyler does… He can have a wide open wr 10 yards away and he will airmail it over their head with zero pressure and they will still blame it elsewhere. “That’s Kliffs fault or the OL!!!! What would you call that? :)

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
There are people on here that literally will excuse anything and everything Kyler does
You have repeated this ad-nauseam for a while now. You might need to come to the conclusion that everyone is not going to have your same beliefs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I get it. But we are talking about 6 seconds between KM picking himself up and the spike.
I am not saying it is easy but it is the expectation. As a runner you don’t go to the ground until you get to your marker and you certainly don’t slide vs dive. The point is you can’t leave it to a spot when you are going down on your own. You have to know where the marker is and ensure you are past it. No different than dropping the ball before you cross the end zone.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was one, KM, and his thought was the only one that mattered at that point.
what in the world are you talking about? the only one who mattered at that point were the REFEREES MAKING THE DECISION. I can't even begin to understand how you believe the above.

And guess what... if KM was the only one who mattered, he was WRONG and he would have known this if he showed actual situational football awareness on the field... which he regularly shows he's lacking.
Sure...let's "ignore" the problem.

no one is talking about anyone else's fandom here but YOU. You know... breaking the Cardinal Rule of the board. But yeah... everyone else is the problem.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The only player that was going to hit him is barely in this pic. In fact, he may have gotten a good spot by the refs!
Good lord that picture shows his slide was even worse than we all believed it to be. He’s beginning his slide almost 3 yards short. How could he possibly believe he got the first???

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am not saying it is easy but it is the expectation. As a runner you don’t go to the ground until you get to your marker and you certainly don’t slide vs dive. The point is you can’t leave it to a spot when you are going down on your own. You have to know where the marker is and ensure you are past it. No different than dropping the ball before you cross the end zone.

True. But he thought he had.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Let’s say he gets the first down. What happens next. Likely spikes it anyways. Than what? Can’t run with no timeouts. Pass? Potential sack or pick? Was gonna be a fg attempt regardless.
Sorry these are the words of fear. Fear doesn’t win games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wasn’t calling out anybody’s fandom. Just a simple question. Why do it if it makes one so miserable?
You’re not unhappy when we lose?

Just because someone feels the loss more deeply than you do doesn’t mean you should question why they are a fan. Some people are just more competitive than you when it comes to the cardinals I guess.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Do you think the down and distance markers were set in less than 6 seconds? The scoreboard, the most readily apparent, showed first and ten, from what I gather.
They didn’t have to move the markers because he didn’t get a first. Just change the 2 to a 3. So yeah, it was set within 6 seconds.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lol... you can create your own fantasy land where players in NFL games with 22 seconds and the clock running calmly wait 10 seconds for the officials to figure out the down an distance while their coaches are yelling in the mic to spike it, but I don't have to live in it with you. That type of thing doesn't happen. And guess what, after they found out it was 3rd and 1 they would need to call a sideline throw to pick up the conversion and then communicate all of that to the wide receivers while the clock runs out. Ridiculous. The problem with the two play series of events was the slide, not the spike. "Not sure if I can dumb it down for you any further".
Lol - take 10 seconds to figure out the down and distance? They don’t set the ball until that’s already decided! But you be you brilliance!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No, the only thought that mattered was the ref’s who made the call as to where he was down. I think it was proven that kylers thought definitively didn’t matter because his was wrong.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This. 1,000,000x’s this

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
what in the world are you talking about? the only one who mattered at that point were the REFEREES MAKING THE DECISION. I can't even begin to understand how you believe the above.

And guess what... if KM was the only one who mattered, he was WRONG and he would have known this if he showed actual situational football awareness on the field... which he regularly shows he's lacking.

no one is talking about anyone else's fandom here but YOU. You know... breaking the Cardinal Rule of the board. But yeah... everyone else is the problem.
Good lord super Borg.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This is your statement: "No one in the world thought he got that first down. And if you did, you’re a moron."

Well, KM the moron is on this planet; in fact, he was on the field and thought he'd reached the first down marker.

Hopefully, this inches you towards an understanding of my point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson