That’s Why You Fire Kliff

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I fire Joseph after this game and take the play calling away from Kliffy. This college experiment has gone long enough. You are going to ruin an elite talent at QB, if you haven’t already.

Name a team w an elite QB and worse Oline… you can’t .

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I fire Joseph after this game and take the play calling away from Kliffy. This college experiment has gone long enough. You are going to ruin an elite talent at QB, if you haven’t already.

LOL Mahomes. Mahomes went to a Super Bowl with a toilet bowl offensive line.

KM is making top 3 QB money. The excuses end now.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Please even attempt to be accurate w your opinions. Mahomes Oline year was just fine until losing 2 starters in the playoff run which ultimately led to one of his worse games ever played in the super bow vs the Bucs with ALL of his weapons at disposal. Go do your research and come up with some validity to your opinions please.

Stout

Reaction score
Please even attempt to be accurate w your opinions. Mahomes Oline year was just fine until losing 2 starters in the playoff run which ultimately led to one of his worse games ever played in the super bow vs the Bucs with ALL of his weapons at disposal. Go do your research and come up with some validity to your opinions please.
Nah, I wouldn't want to puncture your KM man love. It's clear you're still in dreamland with him lol

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nah, I wouldn't want to puncture your KM man love. It's clear you're still in dreamland with him lol
I think you are the one being emotional about your hatred for Kyler. I never - check my post.. said he played well. I merely stated the obvious that even casual fans of other teams were texting me..”lol at Kliff’s play calling”… “same ole’ Kliff”.. etc.

Then made yet another obvious statement regarding Vance needing to be fired. Both coaches have zero, literally zero track record of NFL success.

But, please spew some more post without any factual basis and and please put your imaginary words in other peoples post with your deranged hatred for Kyler.

Stout

Reaction score
I think you are the one being emotional about your hatred for Kyler. I never - check my post.. said he played well. I merely stated the obvious that even casual fans of other teams were texting me..”lol at Kliff’s play calling”… “same ole’ Kliff”.. etc.

Then made yet another obvious statement regarding Vance needing to be fired. Both coaches have zero, literally zero track record of NFL success.

But, please spew some more post without any factual basis and and please put your imaginary words in other peoples post with your deranged hatred for Kyler.
So how do you feel KM played yesterday, then?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The OL that Mahomes had when he got embarrassed in the SB got injured in the AFC Championship game. Prior to that it was an OL that was significantly better than what Murray has seen in his career. And Reid is a HOF coach, while Kingsbury wasn’t even an average college coach, let alone a pro coach. Coaching MATTERS!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Pretty strong indictment of the HC and his staff.

I guess that is what Ravens do regularly since it came from Hollywood. Maybe that's the difference between a winning coach/team and a losing coach/team.

Hollywood isn't the first guy to play for this coaching staff that came from a winning franchise/great coach.

Seems like everyone is jumping to place blame on KK (could be true) but I read those statements and think about players. "treat a route like a game rep"...is that coaching or player? I can't imagine Fitz or JJ Watt treating practice like that with or without KK as the coach.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So how do you feel KM played yesterday, then?
Passer rating of 100 means you weren’t horrible. Threw for 2 & his legs set up a 3rd touchdown. Many QB’s were significantly worse yesterday, but their defenses at least allowed them to stay in the game. That has never been afforded ever to Murray in his entire career with the Cardinals, with the exception of about 5 games early last year. And we win all 5. Of the 30 QB’s that have played this weekend, 22 had lower passer ratings than Murray, and many were significantly lower.
Stafford 63
Burrow 62
Hurt 82
Jones NE 87
Rodgers 68
Carr 69
Brady 87
Prescott 47

The Cardinals D allowed Mahomes a whopping 144 passer rating. As bad as the Rams played, even Allen was only at 112. Daniel Jones had a 116 rating. Just pays to have a HC who saved Josh Allen’s career too. You can sit here & blame Murray all you want, but you won’t win many games or even be competitive when your D allows a 144 passer rating.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bengals

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bengals have added some nice pieces to their OL, albeit they will need time to affect outcomes. Burrow is a slow processor, who has elite WR’s.

Their online blows. Trying to say otherwise is just silly.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Holy crap that’s an indictment of freaking everyone associated with this team.
It is.

A lot of people are going to dump this all on Kliff, and while he does have a large part of it, let's not forget the reality. These are professionals. These are not amateur athletes. Some of this is on the players. Some of this is on the players who are leaders. Peers have to hold each other accountable. So, if players aren't running routes like game reps, the QB needs to call that out. That is why he gets paid 250 mil. Some of it is on Keim. You can't be begging for guys to not retire and expect them to be 100% dedicated.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is.

A lot of people are going to dump this all on Kliff, and while he does have a large part of it, let's not forget the reality. These are professionals. These are not amateur athletes. Some of this is on the players. Some of this is on the players who are leaders. Peers have to hold each other accountable. So, if players aren't running routes like game reps, the QB needs to call that out. That is why he gets paid 250 mil. Some of it is on Keim. You can't be begging for guys to not retire and expect them to be 100% dedicated.

That’s a fact professionals should act like professionals… I guarantee you Larry Fitzgerald didn’t need to ever have a coach to tell him to run his reps just like the game. He just did it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Agree, but it's hard to beat a team when they drop so many points.

There were quite a few put up or shut up moments where Murray failed yesterday....but it was a total team loss.