That’s Why You Fire Kliff

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Right. I also don't think this team has the stomach to pay another coach for a year of not coaching the team after what they just did to Wilks.

Cost has nothing to do with it. Wilks is off the books and they’d only be paying Kliff for one year. As others have mentioned it’s strictly ego.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals are a notoriously a secretive organization. Almost no news ever leaks without them ever leaking for their own benefit..They interact very limited with media as a policy and only talk to their pseudo PR team at 98.7. Don't trust their motives. They isolate any local media that talks negative or asks tough questions to them slowly but eventually.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You be the judge of how notorious and deceptive this organization is

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cost has nothing to do with it. Wilks is off the books and they’d only be paying Kliff for one year. As others have mentioned it’s strictly ego.
It does in my opinion, which is why I mentioned it...

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course not, they pass like their hair is on fire, and ask the oline to pass protect Every stinking down, just hand defenses their playbook. What pass will they try against our pass defense this play? I’m surprised we had any pro bowl oline an since Denny left.
On top of that we go empty backfield against a d-line that’s handing our asses to us and expect them to give Kylee 4-5 seconds as he looks downfield.
It’s not that difficult. If you go empty backfield your qb has to recognize the mismatch and get the ball out in 2.5 seconds. Now, either the play call is stupid or Kyler is.
I watch Stafford under center , play action to the left and roll out right. When he does there is not a defensive player within 10 yards of him.STAFFORD! You mean to tell me Kyler can’t be utilized like that?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This thread should heat up quickly now that the season’s arrived….

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
On top of that we go empty backfield against a d-line that’s handing our asses to us and expect them to give Kylee 4-5 seconds as he looks downfield.
It’s not that difficult. If you go empty backfield your qb has to recognize the mismatch and get the ball out in 2.5 seconds. Now, either the play call is stupid or Kyler is.
I watch Stafford under center , play action to the left and roll out right. When he does there is not a defensive player within 10 yards of him.STAFFORD! You mean to tell me Kyler can’t be utilized like that?
Was interesting how often kyler ran the ball when play calling! runs are the pass games best friend, but never practice it Cause they might whack their pee pee, so scared to prepare for success, hurts and injures, can’t adapt, overcome adversity When game is real.

this 1st game is as important as the last game, but will take 4 games to get i proper football shape and hit the teams season prime.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am not a Jody Oehler fan at all. I despised him when he did talk radio in Tucson. But he is right. Kliff and Kyler were rushed off stage today with poor attitudes. Kyler in particular

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Get in early and ride the wave

You must be registered for see images attach

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The comments from Hollywood says it all. He's been with a winning NFL franchise with a real head coach. He's calling out Kliff directly.
It's not a surprise. It's not so much that this organization/culture is toxic. It's just a perpetual mess that has no solid winning football people at the top who can tell MB what he needs to hear. We are the 'yes men' culture. That gets you nowhere.