Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just great I assume criminal speeding means suspension but maybe not? Google says it was over 85MPH on freeway to get criminal speeding.

This offseason man.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, they finally caught somebody.

Anyone who drives the freeways here knows there is constant stream of idiots driving in the HOV lane, when they are not supposed to, hauling ass.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This better not lead to a suspension. If I recall one of the broncos RBs last season got a DUI and there was no suspension.

With that said this is unfortunate news.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just great I assume criminal speeding means suspension but maybe not? Google says it was over 85MPH on freeway to get criminal speeding.

This offseason man.
Better not involve a suspension. If Watson only got 6 games for sexually assaulting 30 women, then speeding shouldn’t be anything. But you never know with the NFL

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He won’t be suspended for that but he sure is a an idiot

I said suspension because of the word criminal but maybe the NFL doesn't see it that way? I honestly have no clue.

Sure hope not we can't go into the season with both him and D Hop suspended.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I said suspension because of the word criminal but maybe the NFL doesn't see it that way? I honestly have no clue.

its the only chance the chefs have of beating us opening day...so dont be surprised to see the nfl make it happen

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Well, is so-called 'criminal' speeding on the books in every state or a federal statute and is it above 85mph?

If not, and if neither drugs nor alcohol is involved, I can't see why NFL discipline gets involved beyond perhaps a cautionary letter.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, is so-called 'criminal' speeding on the books in every state or a federal statute and is it above 85mph?

If not, and if neither drugs nor alcohol is involved, I can't see why NFL discipline gets involved beyond perhaps a cautionary letter.

Most states have it I don't know if 85 is the cutoff or not but it is in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose