Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-6-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah Aytons defense on Middleton and Holiday was just so bad in the 4th

Totally the reason we’re losing
Those guys shot unconsciously but make no mistake, Ayton’s inability to secure rebounds that lead to more second chances points, fumbling passes and missed FT were the undoing of this effort.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm shocked we were even in this one. Great job by most of the guys.

Ayton has found himself in one of those super ugly funks lately. He should be embarrassed that he's the #4 or #5 option on offense. All those points but did they really matter? So odd

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Bucks 132 - Suns 122

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fell short due to key players missing. But am I happy with the second half rotations? No. Monty had some challenges to use but I don’t know why he doesn’t use them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And Ayton continues his subpar rebounding slide. Nice scoring game by him tonight but his rebounding has officially become a legitimate concern.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Middleton is just the kind of guy Mikal has problems with. He's a bit thicker than most 3's and it causes him a ton of problems.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridges can’t guard Middleton.

Even with CP3 and Boom, the Bucks are going to be a really tough matchup simply because they have those 3 guys that seemingly light up at the sight of us and play championship ball at the end of games.

But again, great effort.

Ayton needs to learn how to play hard in every area in all four quarters. He was great through 3 but he was a shrinking violet in the fourth when we needed stops, rebounds and low post scores.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Payne gave it all with 23 points and 8 assists.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Honestly we’re not in the game without Ayton’s offense. I’m not going to bag on him because he responded after that awful effort against NY.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
in an effort to become a better offensive player, Mikal has become a worse defender. Dude was getting his ass punked inside and out. His value to this team is not balance; it’s consistent focus on defense. We have enough offensive fire power

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Ayton becomes too much of a spectator on rebounds and hoping the ball comes to him as opposed to being aggressive and boxing out. This game was lost because of 2nd chance points.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
in an effort to become a better offensive player, Mikal has become a worse defender. Dude was getting his ass punked inside and out. His value to this team is not balance; it’s consistent focus on defense. We have enough offensive fire power

I think this is a bit of an overreaction to one game. This is what Middleton does, he randomly gets white hot and little can be done about it. Bridges defensive metrics are still top of the league.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is having timeouts. But whatever.
What good is that timeout if the game is getting away from you? I’d much rather be down 2 with 1:30 left with the ball and a chance to tie/take the lead versus being down 4 with 1:30 left but still having an extra timeout. That have the Bucks team a little breathing space... and turned up the pressure where we had to play perfect. A tall order for a squad down three great players.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still would have liked to put Holiday on Holiday. He knows more about his brother than anyone else.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can say the same exact thing about Ayton.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bridges is longer but Middleton is longer.

Holiday was just too strong for Shamet.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bruh seriously

Ayton 30/8
Giannis 19/13

Payne 23/8 assist
Holiday 24/9 assist

Bridges 14/0
Middleton 44/8

And Ayton was the problem in this game? He dominated his match up meanwhile Bridges our “defensive stopper” was flat out abused in the game.

Oh 8 rebounds isn’t enough for Ayton what about 0 for Bridges? Is 0 good? Idk no ones brought it up I assume we’re all good with 0 then.

Ayton and Cam Payne held serve.

Bridges/Middleton that’s your ball game right there. Period point blank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard