R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021)

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why in the world would you believe we’ll somehow win a playoff game?

I agree that even if we back all the way into the playoffs on a five game losing streak he’s not going anywhere.

But he should and so should the guy who hired him. That’s IF they completely collapse for a third straight season.
Kliff will probably get a huge extension and raise. After all, he’s had a better win/ loss record each year :sarcasm:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why that “if we somehow” is in that sentence, cheese.
Over read that. My bad.

But I think our misery will only be prolonged. I think we lose 4 of our last 5, struggled to beat Seattle to secure the 6 seed and then get pulverized in the first round.

But I think we’ll make it in simply because we built a big enough cushion and the league adding a 7 seed and game plays in our favor... and the middle of the pack in our conference is super mediocre.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I feel bad coming in after some inactivity just to have a negative take, but I've had a lot going on. I don't know if this team as it's built can really win. This sucks.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We'll probably win one or 2 more, squeak out a play off win then KK and KM will get huge extensions and we'll never make the playoffs with KK again

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We'll probably win one or 2 more, squeak out a play off win then KK and KM will get huge extensions and we'll never make the playoffs with KK again
If we win two more and a playoff win we will have righted the ship. I don’t see that happening.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is really a positivity sapping loss. The Colts are trending up, and we're listless.

Kliff gets too cute, which is one thing, but Kyler has never been backed into a corner. I don't know if he knows how to lead through that. We're now a "maybe" team to make it into the playoffs.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We're going to be in a really tough spot next year, with Kyler looking for an extension, and whatever rebuilding this roster looks like. The young talent is slipping.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
This might be my fault. I took a job as the timekeeper for a MMA event on wild card Saturday, cuz I just knew we wouldn't be playing that day. Now there is a possibility I could miss a playoff game.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I change the saying below my user name?
Did you get this resolved yet? Usually, you can go to your profile and edit the Custom Title. If not, any mod can change it to what you'd like it to say.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great energy from the home crowd tonight and the team lays another egg on prime time. Man, we suck with the playoffs on the line - and at home in general.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The second week in a row at home - down two scores and driving the ball down the field with under two minutes left. We tried so hard for the touchdown - even once we're in FG range, that by the time we finally score (a FG anyway) there wouldn't be much time left had we recovered the onside kick. We only had :37 seconds on the clock against the Rams when we recovered it but could have had close to another minute had we just kicked the FG first. SMH. Granted - Prater sucked tonight too.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The second week in a row at home - down two scores and driving the ball down the field with under two minutes left. We tried so hard for the touchdown - even once we're in FG range, that by the time we finally score (a FG anyway) there wouldn't be much time left had we recovered the onside kick. We only had :37 seconds on the clock against the Rams when we recovered it but could have had close to another minute had we just kicked the FG first. SMH. Granted - Prater sucked tonight too.
The sad thing is, that wasn't under 2 minutes left. We got the ball with 4:16 left in the game. 4:16! It took us almost 4 minutes to get that field goal because we have idiotic players that don't go out of bounds and an idiotic QB that dinks and dunks for 3-5 yards in the middle of the field.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose