Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-13-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, the next great first half Kyler plays in a big time primetime game will be his first.

We go as he goes and if he continually sucks in the first half of big games, we aren’t going very far.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Here’s my home field solution. Put the team in a hotel at home for the rest of the season!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whole team **** the bed save for Conner . Game plan, execution, decision making : all ass.
Look like 2019 cards.
Lol get a grip. The 2019 cardinals lost to the rams 65-31 in our 2 meetings. This team had a chance losing the turnover battle and playing sub par D. I think people forget we were owned the last 4 years by this rams team. We beat them for the first time since mcvay took over and now people expect us to walk all over them? Donald set the tone early tonight and we couldn’t respond

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I, for the life of me, cannot understand Kingsbury's absolute obsession with the lateral plays. For 3 years now he keeps running it to absurd failures. I just don't get it. Some assistant coach should take a sharpie and obliterate that damn thing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A team that hasn’t made the playoffs in half a decade shouldn’t need a wake up call.

Reality is in our two toughest games of the year, at home, against totally banged up MASH unit good teams, we lost both.

Sucks. But good to reset expectations. Now I just want a playoff W and see what happens from there. This team ain’t winning the chip this year.
Yup. Against the two best teams we played against in our division we sucked. We lose that Cowboys game too and WE are the pretenders.

Reactions: PJ1

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like Kyler and Kliff fell for the Rams scheme. He let them take D Hop away too easily and he just wasn't careful enough with the ball.

That said the key to their defense was the DL they just destroyed our OL.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Lol get a grip. The 2019 cardinals lost to the rams 65-31 in our 2 meetings. This team had a chance losing the turnover battle and playing sub par D. I think people forget we were owned the last 4 years by this rams team. We beat them for the first time since mcvay took over and now people expect us to walk all over them? Donald set the tone early tonight and we couldn’t respond
Those Rams beat teams with winning records.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wel
Listen. The 2 turnovers is why we lost. Period. They didn’t dominate us. We score a TD from the 3 and Kyler doesn’t throw a int at our 25. That’s the game. They didn’t beat us. We have them or took away points

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought my doubts about this game may have been unfounded. Just doesn’t happen for this team.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92