MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hags open at -3.5

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m a fan... but I’m not blind. Murray is accurate - up to about 7 yards.
His inability, or unwillingness to properly set his feet and shoulders cause him to be inaccurate on pass attempts greater than 7 yards.
Mechanics can be improved and I hope the coaching staff can break through with Kyler. Thus far, through 22 games or so of his pro career, I see no evidence of improved throwing mechanics, while his accuracy remains a concern.
man, you just refuse to comprehend statistics. Since you dont want to pop open google and look at some numbers I will just put it in words for you.

Kyler is an accurate QB in the short and long range. He struggles in the intermediate range, particularly to the right. Better at throwing curls and go's than he is at throwing crosses and slants. (aka better with vertical routes over horizontal)

Thats pretty much it!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
yeah... I mean, this city barely noticed the Rams even during the Super Bowl week and on the Monday after, the radio talk went right back to the Lakers... who were still terrible.

There are 100x more Raiders fans here, easily.

Ask every single one of them, and all of them will say they won't pull for the Rams and will remain Raiders fans. Plus it gives them another excuse to drive to Vegas.

This city is the Lakers and a distant second Dodgers, and then probably Raiders, then USC, then maybe Kings or LAFC.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
growing up in PHX, there is a default mode where all LA teams are to be hated.

my inlaws are all from the SEA metro and are so, so obnoxious. They truly believe that their fans are "different", and by that they really mean "superior". So the SEA game has significance. The wife is a Cards fan now and this is even bigger for her than me

i do lots of business with Bay Area entities. So yeah, the 49ers are a big game as well.

i have the NFC west covered.........

You really have to go up to Seattle and interact with Seahawks fans to truly realize how ******* they are.

They think everything about the Cardinals and their fans are lame. I've heard the mockery many times. They're just so arrogant; beating them and listening to the Seattle area radio was awesome. They could never admit the Cardinals won and would make so many excuses.

@DVontel this is why I don't care about the Rams. I actually pity them. They have NO fanbase. They play in a city that doesn't care about them at all. If it was announced that they were leaving tomorrow, only a few people would care. So what they beat us...no one cares about them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are 100x more Raiders fans here, easily.

Ask every single one of them, and all of them will say they won't pull for the Rams and will remain Raiders fans. Plus it gives them another excuse to drive to Vegas.

This city is the Lakers and a distant second Dodgers, and then probably Raiders, then USC, then maybe Kings or LAFC.

USC in it’s heyday dwarfed the Raiders. They were basically the city’s pro team for the first decade I lived here. Even with the Raiders, it’s just not that big of an NFL city.

and the Chargers might as well not even exist.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
USC in it’s heyday dwarfed the Raiders. They were basically the city’s pro team for the first decade I lived here. Even with the Raiders, it’s just not that big of an NFL city.

and the Chargers might as well not even exist.

The Chargers fans I know aren't from LA. I went to the Chiefs-Chargers game a few years back at that tiny soccer stadium and it was laughable. Worse than Sun Devil Stadium era support.

The NFL was really dumb to let the Chargers come here.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We would be the sixth seed if the playoffs started today. We are contending.

Sure. Playing not a single team with a winning record. We aren't making the playoffs unless the passing improves.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sure. Playing not a single team with a winning record. We aren't making the playoffs unless the passing improves.
There once was a time when they called us “the worst team to ever make the playoffs “ then suddenly they were calling us “the worst team to ever make the super bowl “
And suddenly we were seconds away from a championship......

I don’t care how we make the playoffs or how bad we look doing it

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chargers fans I know aren't from LA. I went to the Chiefs-Chargers game a few years back at that tiny soccer stadium and it was laughable. Worse than Sun Devil Stadium era support.

The NFL was really dumb to let the Chargers come here.
They should have found a way to keep them in San Diego.

Terrible for the team and the fans to move them to LA.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There once was a time when they called us “the worst team to ever make the playoffs “ then suddenly they were calling us “the worst team to ever make the super bowl “
And suddenly we were seconds away from a championship......

I don’t care how we make the playoffs or how bad we look doing it

That team had a QB playing well.

Its this simple. We won't beat good teams if we can't accurately pass the ball wherever we need to.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That team had a QB playing well.

Its this simple. We won't beat good teams if we can't accurately pass the ball wherever we need to.
How many teams with a winning record do we have to play? Part of the reason our opponents have losing records is because we beat them.

with the exception of two confounding stinker games this team is playing well enough. They are finding ways to win....
In the end it’s the W that counts.... not how you got it

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many teams with a winning record do we have to play? Part of the reason our opponents have losing records is because we beat them.

with the exception of two confounding stinker games this team is playing well enough. They are finding ways to win....
In the end it’s the W that counts.... not how you got it

We're 6 games in and they have losing records because we beat them? We beat a 0-5 team, 1-5 team, 2-4 team and the best is 3-3.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose