Glendale, AZ

COVERAGE
Watch -FOX
Listen -NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who covers DK?

P2 is the better physical match of the options we have but I don't know if he has the legs anymore. Murphy might get mossed. Dre?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Who covers DK?

P2 is the better physical match of the options we have but I don't know if he has the legs anymore. Murphy might get mossed. Dre?
Well, if they keep running zone coverage, it will be a combination. I’d put Simmons on him in bump and run, just to see if DK can even get by him...jokingly serious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, if they keep running zone coverage, it will be a combination. I’d put Simmons on him in bump and run, just to see if DK can even get by him...jokingly serious.

If you tell Simmons to line up over DK he probably ends up on Lockett. Isaiah needs to map out there at the moment.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If you tell Simmons to line up over DK he probably ends up on Lockett. Isaiah needs to map out there at the moment.
Nah, you just pat him on the back and tell him to cover the big guy, not the little dude.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly...Kyler is going to have to play at an MVP level.

Traditionally we lose to Seattle at home. To beat the Seahawks he's going to have to play near a Russell Wilson level. Not sure I can take much from the defense beating Dalton and Flacco.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're fairly new here so I've never called you out.
Every time you use my screen name in a post, you owe me $1. So far you're in to me 50 quid!!

:D

It's a good job there's nobody here called "Mr DJ Humphries is a bottom 3rd tackle" or I'd be broke :)

And before anyone says it, yes he did well last night on a whole 24 drop backs.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No need to go through analytics or writes up this week. This team knows full well who is coming to town this weekend & what is at stake. Can we finally end the streak & beat Seahawks at home?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
fun with numbers/stats:

Seattle has faced the following defenses (rank is Yards per Game surrendered):

ATL 31, NE 18, DAL 27, MIA 9, MIN 28 -- Avg: 22.6

Seattle has faced the following offenses (Yards per game gained):

4,13,1,22,14 -- Avg: 10.8

Id argue their offense is a bit overrated given the quality of the defenses they have faced, and their defense probably isnt as bad as advertised

same figures for the Cardinals:

defenses faced:

SF 5, WFT 6, DET 21, CAR 11, NYJ 20 DAL 27 Avg: 15

offenses faced:

16, 32, 24, 11, 30, 1 AVG: 24.5

this passes my eye test: the defense is likely overrated rank wise given the offenses they have faced.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No injuries, a O that starts clicking, a D that stops drives and a ST that makes the difference.

That would be great.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Peterson handle pretty well big receivers instead of smaller quickest guys
DK is functionally the same speed as Isabella while having a 6'4" frame to help haul in throws. He's also the 2nd most obvious juicer in the league behind Aaron Donald. None of his weight is bad. You're talking about Metcalf like he's Hakeem Butler or Colin Johnson.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
DK is functionally the same speed as Isabella while having a 6'4" frame to help haul in throws. He's also the 2nd most obvious juicer in the league behind Aaron Donald. None of his weight is bad. You're talking about Metcalf like he's Hakeem Butler or Colin Johnson.
It's usually the small shifty guys that give PP the most trouble. Julio is for instance a big receiver that is very fast, but PP for the most part has played him pretty well.