WK 7 Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 10/20/20-10/24/20

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Thought they had to give 13 days notice before Week 17. Guess no fans makes this easier to do.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
same. There’s no team I hate more in the league than the Seahawks.

for the love of God, can we finally beat this team at home?! Man, it would be awesome to go into the bye 5-2 on a 3 game winning streak and beating the division leader and hated rival.
Wonder if I’m the only fan here that hates the Rams the most out of the division.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both our games against Seattle are on primetime

Heh

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've lived in both Seahawks and Rams markets.

I hate the Seahawks infinitely more, because their fans up their can be super *******.

The Rams are like the 8th most popular team in LA.

yeah... I mean, this city barely noticed the Rams even during the Super Bowl week and on the Monday after, the radio talk went right back to the Lakers... who were still terrible.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've lived in both Seahawks and Rams markets.

I hate the Seahawks infinitely more, because their fans up their can be super *******.

The Rams are like the 8th most popular team in LA.
Eh, I don’t care about fans in person. Never have, really.

Rams are flat out responsible for our previous QBs going down with injury. Not to mention, them under McVay just straight up owns us.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It depends on who we play that week. . My daughter and and grandkids live up there now. I will go up there in about to weeks time to visit. Both sad (Seahawks country) and happy (see grandkids).

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
After watching Kyler at OU and 1.5 years with Cardinals I can confidently say he is an accurate quarterback. Agree to disagree.
I’m a fan... but I’m not blind. Murray is accurate - up to about 7 yards.
His inability, or unwillingness to properly set his feet and shoulders cause him to be inaccurate on pass attempts greater than 7 yards.
Mechanics can be improved and I hope the coaching staff can break through with Kyler. Thus far, through 22 games or so of his pro career, I see no evidence of improved throwing mechanics, while his accuracy remains a concern.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m a fan... but I’m not blind. Murray is accurate - up to about 7 yards.
His inability, or unwillingness to properly set his feet and shoulders cause him to be inaccurate on pass attempts greater than 7 yards.
Mechanics can be improved and I hope the coaching staff can break through with Kyler. Thus far, through 22 games or so of his pro career, I see no evidence of improved throwing mechanics, while his accuracy remains a concern.

The thing is, he wasn't. He made some blindingly accurate throws last year. I recall 2 to Byrd that were dimes. One vs Falcons and 1 vs Niners that were in tight windows with a lead and were perfect. Also the Isabella long TD vs Niners which was a nice intermediate throw with touch over a DB right into his hands.

There just hasn't been any of that this year. He's definitely gone backwards as a passer for some reason. Something is off with his motion, possibly to do with bulking up in the offseason.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
growing up in PHX, there is a default mode where all LA teams are to be hated.

my inlaws are all from the SEA metro and are so, so obnoxious. They truly believe that their fans are "different", and by that they really mean "superior". So the SEA game has significance. The wife is a Cards fan now and this is even bigger for her than me

i do lots of business with Bay Area entities. So yeah, the 49ers are a big game as well.

i have the NFC west covered.........