Cardinals at Jets gameday thread 10-11-20

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wish they called the same running plays for Drake and Edmonds....they call zone cutback runs for Drake, which worked last year, but this year the cutback holes aren't there and Drake gets pushed out way to wide. With Edmonds all the run plays are basically lunch a hike between the guards and let him go forward.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
with no Max Williams to seal the edge the defenders dont have to commit to defending outside which leads to no cutbacks.. I'm sure you've gathered the same, just throwing it out there

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
with no Max Williams to seal the edge the defenders dont have to commit to defending outside which leads to no cutbacks.. I'm sure you've gathered the same, just throwing it out there
Maxx is the missing link.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Jets offense looks awful. It's a coin flip for how every passing play goes for them. Flacco either overthrows it or the receivers drop it. Our defense doesn't look amazing, the Jets are just incompetent.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sorry guys...I will do my best not to just trash Vance and his indefensible usage of Isaiah Simmons this entire game, but no promises. We are wasting a rare talent and it is frustrating.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave