Wk 2 Washington (Potatoes) Football Team @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/14/20-09/29/20

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough game. I believe Washington DL is better than SF. If KK calls the first half like he did in game 1 the Cards will lose by 10-13 pts.

I think Cards will shore up their O a bit and get Drake involved early to open up the passing game earlier. Riverboat Ron always seems to have something up his sleeve for the Cardinals. This feel like a Fitz game (7 catches for 99 yards and 2 TDS). This winds up being a back and forth game with Cards winning on a late 45 yard FG 30-28.

Dwayne Haskins?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking forward to haskins murray showdown should be entertaining to watch!!

Hoping for a better showing from simmons and that hop has another stellar game

Go Cards!!!!!

Still in awe cards beat 49ers and seeing Hopkins in a cards uniform was surreal

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who haven't noticed. I made a joke yesterday about moving Simmons to LB. Just joking, but I spent 2 years saying Logan thomas is not a QB he's a TE why don't we move him. He is in fact a TE now and actually played quite a bit for Washington on Sunday, had 4 catches one for a TD. Always like to see guys stick it out and eventually find a spot. He should have made the switch earlier but at least he didn't wait too long

And no I'm not at all suggesting Simmons should move

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah I won't mind seeing more short passing vs. Washington and their pass rush. I just hope we add more run game early on compared to last game.

Riverboat Ron is going to have Washington at a base level of competence compared to previous years.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SiriusXM fantasy had a vote to rename the team when they couldn't name themselves. The Washington Potatoes was the runaway winner. Their owner has had his head in the sand for years.

Last edited:

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
Washington (1-0) at Cardinals (1-0)
Opening line: Cardinals, -7 points

Washington doesn't go out west too often, but when they do, they tend to cover the spread. Over the past 15 years, Washington has gone out west a total of 10 times and in those 10 games, they've gone 6-1-3 ATS, and now, they'll get to play a Cardinals team that hasn't been favored by this many points since 2017. The fact that this game is in Arizona might not mean much and that's because home field hasn't been much of an advantage for the Cardinals. Since the start of the 2018 season, the Cards have gone 3-12-1 straight-up at home (7-9 ATS). During Kyler Murray's rookie year with the team last season, the Cards went just 2-5-1 straight-up at University of Phoenix Stadium.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...oking-to-continue-wild-run-vs-afc-west-teams/

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This was a play that was called back. But Young torched Jason Peters here
Where Kyler has remarkably avoided Bosa..

Not sure he's going to avoid Chase Young. Oline needs to be even better this week.

DJ is going to have to be better

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose