Is it confirmed (DirecTV)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Got a letter from direct tv
Free Sunday ticket max for everyone

I have never purchased Sunday ticket before so I am very excited at the prospect of seeing every game

yay direct tv!!!

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
lol... right? and i haven't gotten SQUAT like that from DirecTV and I've been paying for the ticket for like five years!
have faith Cheesey, you will get it

unless you have already paid, we all know they aint giving back no money

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Is this something that might come available if you're a new subscriber? I cut the cord when sports ended and some of the bars I used to watch the games at are now permanently shuttered. I could go to satellite if it means free Sunday Ticket.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is this something that might come available if you're a new subscriber? I cut the cord when sports ended and some of the bars I used to watch the games at are now permanently shuttered. I could go to satellite if it means free Sunday Ticket.

They always give free sunday ticket to new customers. That's how they get you on the hook. Then after year 1, you are screwed.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
They always give free sunday ticket to new customers. That's how they get you on the hook. Then after year 1, you are screwed.
Might be worth it now more than ever. The only big issue is that there's no alternatives to Cox Cable in Vegas, so paying for two non-bundled services isn't very helpful.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my Direct TV yesterday. They didn't even mention this so I wouldn't count on it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course when they asked why I was cancelling I said "Hulu Live is $80 a month cheaper and I don't have to rent and replace equipment just to watch it"

"So you like Hulu live better?"

"I like not paying an extra $1000 a year to watch TV"

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Hey Solar...I've been a cord-cutter for a few years. The last 2 years they have offered Sunday Ticket Streaming and I've taken advantage of that...I've actually streamed it longer than that, because they used to have a Madden offer that I would take advantage of. I just checked the website and it had me put my email in to be notified regarding the 2020 season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hey Solar...I've been a cord-cutter for a few years. The last 2 years they have offered Sunday Ticket Streaming and I've taken advantage of that...I've actually streamed it longer than that, because they used to have a Madden offer that I would take advantage of. I just checked the website and it had me put my email in to be notified regarding the 2020 season.
I used that Madden offer that one year too. That was awesome.

Thanks for the heads up. My parents normally get Sunday Ticket but I don't think I can go over there as my mom is immunocompromised, and there's not any guarantee bars will have capacity come season-time.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

How does the Sunday Ticket Streaming work. You don't have to have DirecTv?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Got a letter from direct tv
Free Sunday ticket max for everyone

I have never purchased Sunday ticket before so I am very excited at the prospect of seeing every game

yay direct tv!!!

Seriously, free ST for all? Haven't heard about that. I was going to call and cancel it this season.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I used that Madden offer that one year too. That was awesome.

Thanks for the heads up. My parents normally get Sunday Ticket but I don't think I can go over there as my mom is immunocompromised, and there's not any guarantee bars will have capacity come season-time.
If your parents have it, you should be able to use their direct TV account email/password and stream the ticket on a Roku. I've done it with my Roku and a buddy's login. I'm guessing other streaming devices have a NFL Ticket channel as well.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If your parents have it, you should be able to use their direct TV account email/password and stream the ticket on a Roku. I've done it with my Roku and a buddy's login. I'm guessing other streaming devices have a NFL Ticket channel as well.
Can't stream on two devices, unfortunately. My parents run three TVs - local game, Sunday Ticket, streaming on another TV. It's a cool setup!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lol... right? and i haven't gotten SQUAT like that from DirecTV and I've been paying for the ticket for like five years!
With the exception of 2 yrs ago, I've paid for Sunday ticket every yr since 1999. Living in Louisville, KY..................yeah, not many Arizona Cardinal games shown here lol. Only way I could watch the Cardinals every game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Everybody knows it better to treat new customers better than old customers.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
They better do something like this more often, I am continuously finding myself screen casting more and more, and the service I use is a 1/3 of the price of DirecTV.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
They better do something like this more often, I am continuously finding myself screen casting more and more, and the service I use is a 1/3 of the price of DirecTV.
It's so hard to justify the prices for cable or satellite anymore. Why bother when 70% of the shows I'm interested in watching pop up on Hulu the next day with no ads?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so hard to justify the prices for cable or satellite anymore. Why bother when 70% of the shows I'm interested in watching pop up on Hulu the next day with no ads?

Can you get FSAZ?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Can you get FSAZ?
I think I used to, yeah. But I can see a lot of what I get changing as the Raiders enter the market. It used to be the local channels covered SD, LA, AZ, and then we'd get Broncos preseason, but now it's Raiders and I could see that stuff disappearing.

What sucks is that I'm an Anaheim Ducks fan, and due to overlap nonsense by regions, the games are blacked out on national broadcasts because we're considered an LA "local" market, but they're also blocked out on fox Sports because the Knights supersede them. So I can't watch any games they're in. Super lame.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose