xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I have a feeling that it’s gonna be us this summer

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I have a feeling that it’s gonna be us this summer
That would be awesome as long as it's not a distraction. Does anyone know the track record for hard knocks teams?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’re pros if they can’t handle some cameras they don’t deserve to be in the NFL. Never understood the “distraction” angle. Now people will start claiming having the all or nothing crew being around was the reason we didn’t make the SB That year... lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their pros if they can’t handle some cameras they don’t deserve to be in the NFL. Never understood the “distraction” angle. Now people will start claiming the all or nothing crew being around was the reason we didn’t make the SB THT year... lol
I don't think all or nothing was any kind of negative but we had a great nucleus of guys too

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think all or nothing was any kind of negative but we had a great nucleus of guys too

And neither should hard knocks should it come to AZ.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They’re pros if they can’t handle some cameras they don’t deserve to be in the NFL. Never understood the “distraction” angle. Now people will start claiming having the all or nothing crew being around was the reason we didn’t make the SB That year... lol
If what you’re saying were true, there wouldn’t be a need for the nfl to have this list and force it upon a team.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I don't like it all for a team when the league is so often influx from year to year with roster moves. It would be a disadvantage for a young team in transition because we're talking about a lot of guys who have yet learned how to be pros and then you put extra pressure on them with a freaking camera... especially late end picks and undrafted free agents who live in a world of paranoia knowing they only probably have one shot of making a good impression

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wouldn't the Steelers be more compelling? A team with a legit shot at the playoffs and Ben's likely final year? The rest of that list is firmly in rebuild mode.
If they are looking for ratings it will definitely be the Steelers. I wonder if the Steelers have enough pull with the league to say no and not be forced into it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its a great show. I watch it every year regardless of the team. It really only impacts a few guys that get featured, and sometimes changes your feelings on a coach.

Last year we got introduced to Darren Waller from the raiders, who had a great story of coming back from addiction and turning his life around, and he had a GREAT year.

A few years ago with the Dolphins it made me REALLY dislike Joe Philbin. He looked completely lost, and what I remember most is that he was really concerned there wasn't any cursing during the rookie talent show. Just something completely stupid to worry about in a room full of grown men.

Anyway, I always get a kick out of watching some of the coaching behind the scenes. It drives home how pure and cutthroat football is at the same time. If you are not good enough, you are gone. If they find someone better, you are gone.

I would love to see the cards on it. I don't think its a distraction, because its during preseason and between other shows, online stuff, and stuff done by the club itself....these guys are constantly on camera anyway. I think the biggest reason that teams don't want to be on the show is that they don't want dirty laundry aired, and they are afraid someone (coach or player) will make a fool of themselves.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jags with Minshew Mania would be a perfect fit.

They are exactly the type of team that will want to avoid it. They cleaned house in the FO, and even if Marone stays, there is a lot of turmoil there.

Then they have Foles, who they are paying a lot of money...but they have the far more popular Minshew. They want to tell people who their starting QB should be, not have people watch hard knocks and make up their own opinion.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
They are exactly the type of team that will want to avoid it. They cleaned house in the FO, and even if Marone stays, there is a lot of turmoil there.

Then they have Foles, who they are paying a lot of money...but they have the far more popular Minshew. They want to tell people who their starting QB should be, not have people watch hard knocks and make up their own opinion.
Perfectly said.

It's probably

Steelers
Cardinals
Broncos
Jags
Lions
I agree with this list, although I could see the Cardinals and Broncos switching. They still have Elway, more recent success, and a stronger fanbase. The way the Steelers travel, you have to imagine that viewership would be top tier for that team.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I’ll watch if the Cardinals are on it, as I’ve gotten older I care less and less about non-Cardinal football so I never was even tempted to watch it previously.