With the 8th pick in the NFL Draft......

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are folks wiping out Epenesa?

We arguably need pass-rush just as much as RT/WR. Even more than ILB

Getting tired of Chandler having to pull out a Herculean effort every single week because no one else can do anything.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we won't pick them but hearing Alabama people say Jeudy is the best WR prospect they've had since Julio Jones is impressive they keep putting out WR's every year and have 3-4 on this team alone that will play in the NFL.

He's really good, very good to great speed, has long arms so a big catch radius, seems to have good hands, is very elusive and explosive after the catch. I think he's the best WR prospect in the draft, Lamb is really good too and there are others.

I think we're going to go defense

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
In no particular order...

Andrew Thomas
Tristan Wirfs
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Chase Thomas
Jeffrey Okudah

That is where I start right now. Positional value. Scheme fit. Strength of draft class. Overall talent. Obviously free agency will change things, but this is where I start.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Why are folks wiping out Epenesa?

We arguably need pass-rush just as much as RT/WR. Even more than ILB

Getting tired of Chandler having to pull out a Herculean effort every single week because no one else can do anything.
I personally don't feel a pass rusher can make up for how bad our DL is across the board. Is he a scheme fit? Also a question. Nothing against Epenesa though.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I personally don't feel a pass rusher can make up for how bad our DL is across the board. Is he a scheme fit? Also a question. Nothing against Epenesa though.
Thing with Epenesa is that he’s just not a pass-rusher, he’s really good in the run game as well.

I don’t think he is. In a 3-4(which is basically a 4-2-5 nowadays) he can play the 4 & 5. Only difference he wouldn’t have to stand up as much. He’s not super twitchy, but he’s so damn powerful & it makes no sense.

I’m just getting tired of Chandler having to do damn near everything for us.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I'm good with any one of Brown, Wirfs, Lamb, Okudah or Wills assuming that Jeudy, Thomas and Young are all gone. That said, a lot can change from now until the draft so we shall see what happens. If I had to guess right now, I think SK will end up selecting Lamb to pair with K1 for many years to come.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Isabella had KK written all over it. He definitely has say.
Really hope Butler and Isabella are just late bloomers...

Murphy better pan out as well....that 2nd round is looking like it featured a few future #1 and #2 Wrs..

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Really hope Butler and Isabella are just late bloomers...

Murphy better pan out as well....that 2nd round is looking like it featured a few future #1 and #2 Wrs..
I do think Hakeem Butler will be the best out of our current group of recently drafted WRs. All of his issues are correctable from what I have seen.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You won’t hear me complain if we end up with Juedy but I’d prefer addressing the trenches on either side
Here's my problem with Jeudy.

I think he's the most talented wr. However, I kept thinking he's the 3rd best wr on that team far too often (granted the other guys are really good)

Idk...I get Sammy Watkins vibes.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do think Hakeem Butler will be the best out of our current group of recently drafted WRs. All of his issues are correctable from what I have seen.
I just wish they saved a spot for him to return. He needed that experience. Just hope he isn't Devin Funchess 2.0 (which I guess isn't bad for a 4th rounder)

I don't know what happened to KJ. Seemed like a steal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard