Epenesa, Wirfs, Willis, Jeudy, Lamb. Rank these from greatest to least in terms of who you want

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol. Only on this board will you find people miserable enough to bitch that someone looked too slow while scoring an 88 yard touchdown.
Misarable? Don't take all the stuff so dramatically
Just noting he didn't look like a 4.3 guy on the field , stop, nothing to argue, my point

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Well that might have something to do with the fact that he supposedly wasn't entering the draft at that point.
Okay, fine, let's pick another player. Haason Reddick wasn't a first round pick at this time when he went #13 overall. And Philip Rivers wasn't a top 5 pick either. There's a dramatic rise for players after the Senior Bowl, Combine, and other workouts.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Wirfs, Wills, Lamb, Jeudy...right now. Lamb and Jeudy are a coin flip right now.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Not high on Epenesa?
I think he is a really good player. He would be a guy I would target if I traded down. He reminds me a lot of Cam Jordan. I would prefer more of an OLB that high, but I might change my thoughts along the way.

I don't know where I am with Epenesa vs Javon Kinlaw yet.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I made my list 11 deep because I think if the first 7 on here are gone, we may look to move down.

6. Yetur Gross Matos- Incredible athlete with an incredible story. Just scratching the surface of what he can be. Perfect young player to pair with and learn from Chandler Jones.

7. AJ Epenesa- He, Zach Allen and, to a lesser extent, Michael Dogbe would give a good nucleus of young talent at DE in our base sets with the positional flexibility to stay outside or move inside on passing downs.

I too like Matos over Epenesa

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you like OLB over DE?
That’s assuming he thinks they are the same exact level player, for starters. I like Matos over Epenesa and I like drafting 3-4 OLB’s over 3-4DE’s because the DE’s are far more available and less expensive on the free agent market.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I liked Cooper, and he was never a freak athlete.

Yes he was. That was the difference between Warmack and Cooper. Cooper was the best pulling guard to come out in like 20 years. That was how they were looked at.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yes he was. That was the difference between Warmack and Cooper. Cooper was the best pulling guard to come out in like 20 years. That was how they were looked at.
Being an OG that can pull does not make you a freak athlete. Again, Cooper was never a freak athlete. Quenton Nelson was a freak athlete and Wirfs is way more athletic than him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being an OG that can pull does not make you a freak athlete. Again, Cooper was never a freak athlete. Quenton Nelson was a freak athlete and Wirfs is way more athletic than him.

Why do you do this? I’m just asking. What do you consider a “freak” athlete then,because Coopers combine numbers are the same if not better than Nelson’s.

Nobody even mentioned Wirfs(who by the way looked really bad in the 4th of that game, I know you’ve seen what’s been said in that thread)

all you have to do is look up any scouting report on Cooper to see what kind of athlete people thought he was and that’s special. The fact your even questioning his athleticism at that time makes me really wonder cause that’s the one thing no one questioned

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jeudy, whom I'm pretty sure won't be there at #8, is the best WR I've seen, this postseason. And Lamb has gotten lots of attention. But, I've read that, over the years, many good WR's have been picked after the first round. I'm not sure, but I think that Thomas (NO) and McLaurin (Wash) might fall into the "after the first" category. Does anyone know?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Simmons then by this list,
Jeudy
Lamb
Espensa
Then RT.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members