Cardinals at Bengals gameday thread 10-6-19

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Man..... glad we won it, but it was very tough to watch.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray rushed 10 times for 93 yards and passed 20/32 for 253 yards. Pretty impressive.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After the Bengals first drive, I thought our run defense was pretty good. Our pass defense is pretty bad and I don't expect it to improve too much even when PP comes back. Maybr it will go from very bad to just bad. Schemes and safety play seem to be our biggest problem.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we need to have a coach standing next to Kliff to be the don't get cute coach. things are rolling his tendency is ok trick play, we need a coach to tell him hey we got this rolling don't get cute.
Its HARD being an NFL coach let alone one that calls plays as well. And somehow Kliff got that without knowing how to win in college.

He's got a great offensive mind but sometimes thinks we're playing Baylor.

We need a really strong assistant head coach.

Kliff has shown he's willing to adjust and means well. I can just think of a couple of other air raid coaches from college who'd probably have this team with 2 or 3 wins right now.

Just gotta hope Kliff improves.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really...yeah really......………….....Just throwing it out in response to the Rosen jab.

I agree. Why is Rosen's name being brought up??? I'm a huge K1 fan, but Rosen was also crippled by lack of coaching & talent last year. I fully supported drafting K1, but that doesn't mean that Rosen can't succeed in the NFL. K1's ability to use his legs ultimately won the game today, so I'm thrilled with the W.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think we need to have a coach standing next to Kliff to be the don't get cute coach. things are rolling his tendency is ok trick play, we need a coach to tell him hey we got this rolling don't get cute.
I think he will get this as he sees the film of his own play calling.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
T

To defend murray the recievers have to catch those makeable catches.

Or he has to not sail passes or throw them at their feet. His passing today was ordinary, nothing special, his running was a whole different matter entirely...his running changed the game and was the single biggest impact for the offense, the Bengals couldn’t defend against it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Our defense is still an atrocity waiting to happen. Full war crime level bull crap.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Rough at times, thought we’d snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, happy we didn’t, and happy Kyler could run.

Go Cards!

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Or he has to not sail passes or throw them at their feet. His passing today was ordinary, nothing special, his running was a whole different matter entirely...his running changed the game and was the single biggest impact for the offense, the Bengals couldn’t defend against it.
Still need to catch those shoelace passes. The defenders did make great plays on the ball today though. Thats not on murray. Overall I give him a B today.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We got our 1st win, but no need to call anyone a clown. I hope we can continue the momentum next week at home. The problem is that the Falcons offense will abuse our D. Can our offense offset that? Not if we're kicking FG's!!!
I doubt there is anyone on this board who is bummed out that we won a game. Atlanta just got stomped by the Texans. I didn't see Julio at the end of the game. I think we have a decent chance if Murray can play like he did most of the game today.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm very happy we won, at least I think I am. But after reading so many posts about how poorly we played, and how poorly coached we are, I'm just not sure if we won or lost. If we did win that's great, but I'd sure hate to have to read this board if it turns out we lost.

P.S. Ho hum. Another 500 + yards of offense.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm very happy we won, at least I think I am. But after reading so many posts about how poorly we played, and how poorly coached we are, I'm just not sure if we won or lost. If we did win that's great, but I'd sure hate to have to read this board if it turns out we lost.

P.S. Ho hum. Another 500 + yards of offense.
Sometimes you just need something to go your way. We won a game despite not playing our best...that is something to build off of.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He definitely missed some key throws, but he also made some really good ones as well. If he can play this way consistently moving forward, we are going to be in a good place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard