BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keesean Johnson

6'1"201 lbs Fresno State

Pre-Draft Analysis

Johnson tested poorly at the combine but had a much better workout at his pro day. He lines up out wide and in the slot. He's a smooth route runner with adequate burst. He catches the ball in stride and flashes the ability to make the first defender miss. He doesn't have the second gear to take the top off coverage, but he tracks the ball well and he's competitive fighting for 50-50 catches.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol I forgot about the original keeshawn johnson

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow
@sbordow

·
1m

Brugler eval of Johnson: Johnson is a smooth pass catcher due to his natural instincts and soft hands, but he needs to pay closer attention to the details to help mask his average speed and strength, projecting as a No. 4 NFL receiver who can work his way up the depth chart.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
The Cardinals did do a private workout with him, must have liked what they saw. I am little surprised by 3 WRs, what will they carry on the roster 6?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The Cardinals did do a private workout with him, must have liked what they saw. I am little surprised by 3 WRs, what will they carry on the roster 6?

They might dress 7 on game day.. a lot of 4 WR sets and you need contributers on special teams too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm assuming a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets so we will need 6 on the roster and at least one on the practice squad IMO.

UK Cardinal

Reaction score
Okay I liked most of the picks but I think this is a bit too much now, I'm sure he's a nice player but maybe OL or TE would be a good idea soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA