2019 6th round pick is KeeSean Johnson WR

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This kid has great potential. Never thought he’s be around at this point or that we would take 3 WRs but it totally makes sense.

Luv this pick more than Butler but they’re also different players

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This kid has great potential. Never thought he’s be around at this point or that we would take 3 WRs but it totally makes sense.

Luv this pick more than Butler but they’re also different players

I kept seeing mocks on this board where people only took one receiver and I couldn't understand the logic....the Cardinals needed receivers soooooo bad.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
I kept seeing mocks on this board where people only took one receiver and I couldn't understand the logic....the Cardinals needed receivers soooooo bad.

I understand where you are coming from on that.

But it looks to me like the owner has given Kliff a lot of power in the draft process. That could be a dangerous thing. He did not recruit a balanced roster at Tech and it became a huge problem for him over time.

I'm a believer in the idea that you gotta focus on the trenches. If you have a strong OL and strong DL, a lot of the other stuff can be fixed much easier.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

But it looks to me like the owner has given Kliff a lot of power in the draft process. That could be a dangerous thing. He did not recruit a balanced roster at Tech and it became a huge problem for him over time.

I'm a believer in the idea that you gotta focus on the trenches. If you have a strong OL and strong DL, a lot of the other stuff can be fixed much easier.
While true, this team needed weapons & an infusion of talent at WR to run this offense!!! Rome wasn’t built in a day & it’s not like the Oline isn’t better than last year because of Sweezy & Gilbert because it is. And Murray helps it as well imo.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
While true, this team needed weapons & an infusion of talent at WR to run this offense!!! Rome wasn’t built in a day & it’s not like the Oline isn’t better than last year because of Sweezy & Gilbert because it is. And Murray helps it as well imo.

Kyler's quickness and pocket awareness will help. Kliff is also pretty good at designing plays when the OL sucks. I've seen that from him at Tech where we had a pretty effective offense despite rubbish OL in some years.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

But you dont draft OL that arent making the roster.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
We had two NFL receivers and signed Kevin White. Not a stretch to think all three of these guys have a legitimate shot at making the opening day roster.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Kevin white can’t stay healthy. But is a physical freak.