Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh those zany Haslams.

Saw a headline that stated " Hunt given 2nd chance", Isn't this at least his 3rd chance?

Browns sign controversial Kareem Hunt, who faces suspension, promises 'healthier version of myself'

WTH does that even mean? Eating more veggies?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don't get why guys who beat up women continue to get a slap on the wrist, yet standing up for racial injustice gets you banned from the league.
That's not why no one has signed him. There are plenty of players who still knelt or held up the fist are still in the league. He's out of the league because his girlfriend said that NFL owners are slave owners. Now why would anyone want to sign him if Kaepernick and his woman think they are so evil?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
That's not why no one has signed him. There are plenty of players who still knelt or held up the fist are still in the league. He's out of the league because his girlfriend said that NFL owners are slave owners. Now why would anyone want to sign him if Kaepernick and his woman think they are so evil?

Plus he kind of sucked.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cleveland just doesn't learn. First they held onto that loser Josh Gordon for too long and now they're signing this bum who beat the hell out of a woman on camera. Bunch of idiots.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Oh those zany Haslams.

Saw a headline that stated " Hunt given 2nd chance", Isn't this at least his 3rd chance?

Browns sign controversial Kareem Hunt, who faces suspension, promises 'healthier version of myself'

WTH does that even mean? Eating more veggies?

Maybe his foot has healed.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don't get why guys who beat up women continue to get a slap on the wrist, yet standing up for racial injustice gets you banned from the league.
Oh, and he was offered a job in the CFL and turned it down and there is another league now he could play in but he's choosing not to. He's out of football right now because of his own doing, not the league.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
True but if we're being honest is he suckier than Nate Peterman? Also, didn't someone bring someone who had been sitting home eating Cheeto's the past 2 years and he became a starter?

Not at all, but we aren't talking about a good to elite player here. Kaepernick was terrible after Harbaugh left. No team wanted to hire that circus to disrupt the locker room.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you think they did it for themselves you would be wrong.
And yet none of them go speak to lawmakers or go to protests(protests not riots) or God forbid go into these bad neighborhoods and try to convince kids to stay away from gangs. Why aren't these players starting a mentoring program for inner city youths? Why aren't they publicly telling these kids to stay in school and get an education? Encourage them to not break the law? I know the left think cops go patrolling hoping to shoot some random black person but I can tell you both from experience and the fact that I've been in or around law enforcement my entire freaking life and the last thing any cop wants to do is to draw their weapon let alone shoot someone. But no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room and that the fact that blacks commit over 50% of all violent crime but instead the false narrative that cops purposely hunt down blacks is thrown around like its gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Did not read the entire thread but unless it's already been addressed where does this leave Chubb? Your team signs Hunt and I imagine Chubb is thinking what is going to happen to me.

Reaction score
And yet none of them go speak to lawmakers or go to protests(protests not riots) or God forbid go into these bad neighborhoods and try to convince kids to stay away from gangs. Why aren't these players starting a mentoring program for inner city youths? Why aren't they publicly telling these kids to stay in school and get an education? Encourage them to not break the law? I know the left think cops go patrolling hoping to shoot some random black person but I can tell you both from experience and the fact that I've been in or around law enforcement my entire freaking life and the last thing any cop wants to do is to draw their weapon let alone shoot someone. But no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room and that the fact that blacks commit over 50% of all violent crime but instead the false narrative that cops purposely hunt down blacks is thrown around like its gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google is your friend. Kap has several programs for inner city & underprivileged kids. Most of these guys do have community programs. But you would have to look for that. But I don't think you will. It's easier for you to bash them.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did not read the entire thread but unless it's already been addressed where does this leave Chubb? Your team signs Hunt and I imagine Chubb is thinking what is going to happen to me.

and Duke Johnson who is the pass catching back who just signed a 3 year contract.

"Signed to a three-year extension before this past year, Johnson was already struggling to get snaps. He had a career-low in carries with just 40 this season while also seeing his receptions drop from 74 to 47"

If Duke is trade bait, he would seem to be a nice fit for the Air Raid. They will have to bid against the Texans,

Of course Hunt could be suspended for 8 games in 2019.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kaepernick couldn’t play. He got beat out by Blaine Gabbert for the starting qb job in SF, for crying out loud.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kaepernick is a garbage QB. Hunt isn't garbage on the field.

Kaepernick couldn’t play. He got beat out by Blaine Gabbert for the starting qb job in SF, for crying out loud.

Yup. He is a P R social pariah which defines his skill set. As a QB he is somewhere between sucks and mediocre. Hunt has said all of "the right things" Kaepernick has not. See the difference.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Google is your friend. Kap has several programs for inner city & underprivileged kids. Most of these guys do have community programs. But you would have to look for that. But I don't think you will. It's easier for you to bash them.
He also gives money to the family of cop killer Joanne Chesimard. Am I supposed to cheer that? And Google is also your friend to look up that this fallacy that Kap is pushing is just that, a fallacy. Whites are shot as a rate twice that of blacks by police and this is per the Washington Post. Not exactly the most right leaning publication. NFL players also went with the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative that was debunked by forensic evidence but facts are anathema to the left so they keep going with it. And Kap donates a lot of money? How can that be if he's oppressed? He's a freaking joke just like the rest of the kneelers/fisters and it still doesn't explain why these players aren't in these neighborhoods trying to get these kids on the straight and narrow. Guess it's easier to blame others for your shortcomings.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Very interesting that the incident happened in a Cleveland hotel. Plus, John Dorsey drafted Hunt while he was at KC. Now Dorsey signs him to the Browns.

Maybe he’s the one that gave the hotel footage to TMZ?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh, show me where Kaep or any of these kneelers/Fist players actually go into these neighborhoods and mentor these kids. Where is their stay in school program? I work in the state prison system and we're starting to see kids born in the 2000's coming into the system. I've done my best and I bet I've done more than these players have. Throwing money at a problem doesn't make it go away. You have to get involved. And once the season ends, so do these players. Malcolm Jenkins is the only one who physically does this. But the elephant in the room no one wants to discuss is that if you don't want to mix with police, don't break the law. It's really that simple.

Reaction score
Lets keep politics in the PR section!

Oh, show me where Kaep or any of these kneelers/Fist players actually go into these neighborhoods and mentor these kids. Where is their stay in school program? I work in the state prison system and we're starting to see kids born in the 2000's coming into the system. I've done my best and I bet I've done more than these players have. Throwing money at a problem doesn't make it go away. You have to get involved. And once the season ends, so do these players. Malcolm Jenkins is the only one who physically does this. But the elephant in the room no one wants to discuss is that if you don't want to mix with police, don't break the law. It's really that simple.

Umm, if you want to discuss this in P & R we can. I'm following what Shaggy has said to do.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kareem Hunt suspended 8 gamesby NFL will not appeal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA