Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Town Drunk, Nov 30, 2018.

1. DVontel

DVontel Registered

Hunt didn’t have any character concerns before the draft.

2. Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach Steamin Willy Beaman

Nkemdiche did. So does Steve Keim. We need a stable locker room. Especially with Fitzgerald potentially gone and Peterson likely angry. Who is going to lead the locker room?

3. Southpaw

Southpaw Provocateur aka Wallyburger Contributor

"
    By Elton Alexander, The Plain Dealer

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Toledo tailback Kareem Hunt has been suspended for the first two games of the season for a violation of teams rules.

The violation apparently happened at some point during the summer, although coach Matt Campbell would not specify what the violation was. Rockets defensive end Allen Covington was also suspended for two games."

82CardsGrad and DVontel like this.
  4. RON_IN_OC

RON_IN_OC https://www.ronevansrealty.com

Damn... facts!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Southpaw likes this.
  5. 82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad 7 x 70

So... hitting, pushing down, kicking a woman (19 years old) is justifiable in your world? Just wanna be sure I’m clear here, that you believe that it’s cool for a man to physically assault a young woman... am I reading you correctly?

WisconsinCard likes this.
  6. Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion

Mike Vick went to prison and was back on a NFL roster. Hunt will play for someone again.

Lawrence Phillips threw some girl down the stairs and was a top 5 pick.

Leonard Little killed somebody drunk driving and played.

The list goes on and on.

7. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

If you lay with dogs, you risk getting fleas. At some point professional athletes need to stop being marks and recognize they have the most to lose. They need to quit putting themselves into situations where they can get their livelihood taken away.

In this situation, stay away from drunk 19 years olds when you are a professional athlete.

WisconsinCard and Big D like this.
  8. DeAnna

DeAnna Just A Face in The Crowd

All restraint, patience and common sense goes out the window when they're drunk. So the real culprit here (as usual) is alcohol. Shocking, I know ...

9. Southpaw

and don't invite them to your "parties".

10. moklerman

moklerman Rise from the Ashes III

I don't think so. I don't think assault on anyone is acceptable. But I don't think every form of physical contact is assault and I don't think just because a man and woman are involved that the man is automatically at fault. Do you?

speedy likes this.
  11. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

HUNT initiates contact, pushes her first, he then throws the guy trying to calm the situation down out of the way so he can press up on the girl again, he raises his arms and it's only then that she defends herself and throws a punch. A scrum then develops... he gets pushed back in his room, then comes flying back out and basically tackles the guy and the girl, forcing her to crash into the wall. then when down on the ground, he comes back and KICKS THE GIRL WHILE SHE'S DOWN.

Then, he lies about what happened to the Chiefs. Then, he comes out and says this was all on him. Then he says he hasn't even gotten counseling yet, but is now considering it (AFTER he got outed).

Continuing to argue for Hunt and calling the girl a monster while spreading complete and utter rumor with no concrete evidence of her "hitting people with lamps" using an "n-bomb" (again, literally NO PROOF of that) reveals the only monster besides Hunt in this situation is you.

12. moklerman

moklerman Rise from the Ashes III

Oh, screw you. Just because I don't want to agree with you and vilify Hunt without know all that led up to the situation and make blanket statements about every situation doesn't make me a monster. This girl was just as culpable from what I've read and seen. She had the opportunity to leave and did not and was violent too. Please quit acting as if she was an 8 year old little girl in a sun dress sprinkling flower petals all over the hotel.

13. iLLmatiC

iLLmatiC Drive-by Poster

You think you could understand what they're saying?

Southpaw likes this.
  14. Southpaw

Uh oh.

Kareem Hunt being investigated by NFL for second incident in Ohio, allegedly punched man

Kareem Hunt is being investigated by the NFL for another incident that took place in Ohio, June 3rd 2018.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-incident-in-ohio-could-face-long-suspension/

"The problem for Hunt is that it's going to be hard to argue that the February incident was a one-time lapse in judgement if he went out and punched a guy in the face just four months later. "

Timm Rosenbach likes this.
  15. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

You can disagree all you want but in these situations, the male is going to be held to a different standard and the athlete has the most to lose. That isn't a new thing, and male athletes can't be shocked when this is the result. They can't cry fowl when they keep getting played like marks. There is a reason these women are hanging around and it isn't for true love. They are looking for a payday and these athletes are falling for the honey pot. Some athletes however choose to not recognize that the women who are showing this thinking pattern may not be the most stable or ethical individuals.

DeAnna likes this.