Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
she's a woman! that's all the evidence anyone needs... right, @moklerman ? :rolleyes:

never mind this by the way...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-a-man/

but yeah... keep slapping the woman around @moklerman . apparently you think she didn't get enough of that from Hunt. You gotta keep adding insult to injury.
<sigh>Does it even matter that I never said that or that I've acknowledged the second incident? Sort of ironic that in a conversation about letting one's emotions get out of hand, some in the conversation are letting their emotions dictate their responses.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Here's what the face of the Chiefs franchise has to say about Hunt. Clear cut...no doubt...

Mahomes on Hunt: 'We don't do those things' https://es.pn/2Q9pPAv
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mahomes clearly summed things up "we don`t do that"..Hunt shows that he is a POS punk.defending him is beyond stupid.Hunt crapped the bed and lied to his employer and now he should suffer the consequences.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This kid would have been a free agent in about a year and probably would have made over $30M on a new contract. Instead he most likely pissed it all away.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
PS: NFL is also investigating a 2nd incident from this summer, where Hunt (allegedly) punched a man.

This will hurt his, I screwed up once, defense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I don't think so. I don't think assault on anyone is acceptable. But I don't think every form of physical contact is assault and I don't think just because a man and woman are involved that the man is automatically at fault. Do you?

I think I've made this point clear in this thread and other similar threads... There is never, as in EVER a time when it's appropriate for a man to assault a woman. I'm not talking about police matters... I'm talking about a non law enforcement man assaulting a woman...in this case, a 19 year-old woman (not that age matters at all).
If you don't get that and if you (I assume you are a man) don't hold yourself to that standard, well... there really isn't much more to discuss here.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This kid would have been a free agent in about a year and probably would have made over $30M on a new contract. Instead he most likely pissed it all away.
I don't know , he seems to fit the Cowboys way, I mean him and Zeke almost seem like twinsies

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think I've made this point clear in this thread and other similar threads... There is never, as in EVER a time when it's appropriate for a man to assault a woman. I'm not talking about police matters... I'm talking about a non law enforcement man assaulting a woman...in this case, a 19 year-old woman (not that age matters at all).
If you don't get that and if you (I assume you are a man) don't hold yourself to that standard, well... there really isn't much more to discuss here.

So short sighted. You cannot make a blanket statement like that and claim "justice."

I was getting the poo beat out of me by a Phoenix Police Officer (Female; 69" and 160lbs, worked 3rd shift patrol in south phoenix); choke hold, punches to the back and side of my head with the opposite (not the one holding me in an arm bar) fist. I managed to grab her arms to get out of her grasp, and held her by the wrists and biceps to prevent her from doing it further. I left finger marks (which later turned to bruises), for which, I was charged with DV for (they took the bruises to her arms as evidence of assault; under the same rationale you just indicated).

Another buddy of mine was driving down the I-17 when his irate and belligerent wife (An ER doctor BTW) reached over and pulled keys from the ignition, essentially shutting off power to the vehicle and locking the steering column); he grabbed her wrist and pulled the keys from her grasp, to placed the key back into the ignition. This left bruises to her wrist. Who do you think got charged with DV?

You don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes weighed in on the "event".

Patrick Mahomes on Kareem Hunt assault: ‘We don’t do those things’

Why is this phrasing constantly used? Also the famous

"That is not what I am"

Ummmm. yes it is.

It was done. That is what you are.

How about

‘We should not do those things’

and

" That is what I did and should not have "

It may be semantics, but Geezus don't rationalize behavior by discounting it.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/patrick-mahomes-kareem-hunt-assault-dont-do-those-things/475386

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
So short sighted. You cannot make a blanket statement like that and claim "justice."

I was getting the **** beat out of me by a Phoenix Police Officer (Female; 69" and 160lbs, worked 3rd shift patrol in south phoenix); choke hold, punches to the back and side of my head with the opposite (not the one holding me in an arm bar) fist. I managed to grab her arms to get out of her grasp, and held her by the wrists and biceps to prevent her from doing it further. I left finger marks (which later turned to bruises), for which, I was charged with DV for (they took the bruises to her arms as evidence of assault; under the same rationale you just indicated).

1.) This is entirely not what transpired with Hunt. Nowhere close to be comparable.
2.) Even though you were charged with DV, it seems, based on your comments, that you were defending yourself. Not sure why a female officer felt the need to treat you in the manner she did? But regardless, it doesn't sound to me as if you "assaulted" her at all.

Another buddy of mine was driving down the I-17 when his irate and belligerent wife (An ER doctor BTW) reached over and pulled keys from the ignition, essentially shutting off power to the vehicle and locking the steering column); he grabbed her wrist and pulled the keys from her grasp, to placed the key back into the ignition. This left bruises to her wrist. Who do you think got charged with DV?

You don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

Again, based upon your description, this doesn't sound as if your buddy assaulted wife. Certainly not in the manner Hunt did. I don't see this as anything remotely comparable to what Hunt did...

Reaction score
1.) This is entirely not what transpired with Hunt. Nowhere close to be comparable.
2.) Even though you were charged with DV, it seems, based on your comments, that you were defending yourself. Not sure why a female officer felt the need to treat you in the manner she did? But regardless, it doesn't sound to me as if you "assaulted" her at all.

Again, based upon your description, this doesn't sound as if your buddy assaulted wife. Certainly not in the manner Hunt did. I don't see this as anything remotely comparable to what Hunt did...

I believe the officer was his SO. Speedy can verify or deny but based on prior posts I think it's his SO. He has a point that you can't automatically assume DV by the man in an argument between a couple. Lots of devious people out there. Btw, TMZ made it sound like he dropped kicked or something. It looked like he tapped her on the butt with his foot. As far as I can tell anyway.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

Cool you can decipher all this from such limited info.

It cost the 2 of us over 100k to defend tho; with no reimbursement.

It broke both our backs financially. And even in spite of our NG verdicts, this poo hangs over our heads for life.

LIFE.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I believe the officer was his SO. Speedy can verify or deny but based on prior posts I think it's his SO. He has a point that you can't automatically assume DV by the man in an argument between a couple. Lots of devious people out there. Btw, TMZ made it sound like he dropped kicked or something. It looked like he tapped her on the butt with his foot. As far as I can tell anyway.

Yes brother, she was.

May I please add, her department conducted the ‘investigation’ and kicked evidence under the bed everywhere they seemingly could.

This was in 2003. It’s only gotten worse since then.

I don’t believe anything I hear or ‘see’ online- the truth doesn’t hardly come out until it goes through the judiciary.

Even then, the judiciary is far from perfect.

Not trying to attack or lash out at (the dude who said “never is it ok”), but its BS like that which perpetuates these issues... chics can be hostile AF...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't get why guys who beat up women continue to get a slap on the wrist, yet standing up for racial injustice gets you banned from the league.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I just don't get why guys who beat up women continue to get a slap on the wrist, yet standing up for racial injustice gets you banned from the league.

If they’re good enough players it doesn’t matter. Hunt is arguably a top-3 player at his position and he’s 23.