Suggestions for our next coach?!?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
interesting

Doug and Wolf are talking openly about Wilks and Keim losing their jobs this offseason

98.7 is running "Cards in Crisis" audio on the re-joiner to the show

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Me.

I have two pop warner championships, two little league championships, and one YMCA basketball championship.

I am a championship caliber coach....

oh yeah, and I coached scottsdale chapperrel freshmen...they went on to win state when they were varsity players...but I taught them the fundementals.

Oaken1 for Head Coach!!

unless one of you guys has five championships in fifteen years?

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Me.

I have two pop warner championships, two little league championships, and one YMCA basketball championship.

oh yeah, and I coached scottsdale chapperrel freshmen...they went on to win state when they were varsity players...but I taught them the fundementals.

Oaken1 for Head Coach!!

My Madden 12 squad with Skelton as QB won 7 championships in 10 seasons. We built a team with a foundation made of bricks and due to my lockerroom leadership, we overcame many obstacles and adversities. The three years we lost were due to players not executing plays.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Munchak
Munchak
Munchak

Since Harbaugh(s), McCarthy and all A list persons wont touch this franchise even with a 10 feet stick

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Me.

Oaken1 for Head Coach!!

I’m available as GM, I’ve been pretty good on who will & wont be good players coming out. Lol :lol:

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jim Unruh. a great coach with a proven offensive mind and a real stickler for detail. I was amazed as I saw him go through game film of his own team and how he picked at the details.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Me.

Oaken1 for Head Coach!!

I have 3 in 20, can I be on your staff? They were in soccer but I am a proven coach.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hire Peyton Manning first then let him chose his guy! I’m dead serious & I’ve said this for 4 weeks now! The guy will be dedicated to no end & hates to lose.
So would I, but that wouldn't make me qualified to be an NFL GM. Curious why you think Manning would be any good at the job and why in the world he'd be interested in working for the Cardinals, of all teams?!

...dbs

Last edited:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Keim is retained they might as well stick with Wilks one more miserable year.

Hire a quality GM (and no I don’t know who) and let THEM find the coach. Any new GM should be told that NO defensive coach can be considered and the hew coach can’t be over 55 years old.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Interested in why you like Kingsbury over the likes of Lincoln Riley, Dabo Swinney, or Chris Peterson.

This tech writer is not impressed with Kingsbury.

https://wreckemred.com/2018/11/18/texas-tech-football-time-end-kliff-kingsbury-experiment/

Not sure how valuable that judgement is the day after a tough loss.

I wouldn't mind having the offensive mind that developed Pat Mahomes. There are plenty of seasoned defensive coordinators available who you can pair him with.

I don't think we have a chance with Riley: I don't think much of Swinney.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Munchak
Munchak
Munchak

Since Harbaugh(s), McCarthy and all A list persons wont touch this franchise even with a 10 feet stick
Didn't he take himself out of the running for Cards HC last year?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Harbaugh

If the Cardinals are going to move on from Wilks after one season they had better bring in a HC with experience. Harbaugh would be one of the few coaches who I would be OK with. However why would he want to come to Arizona when there will be 5-6 way better jobs available.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If the Cardinals are going to move on from Wilks after one season they had better bring in a HC with experience. Harbaugh would be one of the few coaches who I would be OK with. However why would he want to come to Arizona when there will be 5-6 way better jobs available.

Why is experience that necessary? Harbaugh has shown his own challenges with end-of-game management and making innovative rules adaptations. If the Cards wanted to go with a retread, you could do worse than Harbaugh, but I don't think he brings as much to the table without an impressive staff behind him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard