Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Ok, you are now my favorite person. :notworthy: How in the world you had the foresight to save those and the restraint to not destroy them with fireworks is amazing to me. If you have the time, I'd love to see some photos should you ever break them out.
Ok. Took a while to get back home for pictures, but here they are. Just a few of my old toys.
You must be registered for see images

I have lots more but they were moved to a storage unit.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had all of those except the Imperial shuttle. I always envied those who had that. Probably my second favorite ship after the Falcon.

So awesome that you still have all of those. :rockon:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm imagining Crisper's wife coming home, seeing the toys all strewn about the carpet, sighing, and just turning around and going about her evening without ever bringing up the incident again. :lol:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I'm imagining Crisper's wife coming home, seeing the toys all strewn about the carpet, sighing, and just turning around and going about her evening without ever bringing up the incident again. :lol:
You're not that far off.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're not that far off.

I'll take the heat for you.

"Dufus puckhead wanted pictures, dear. I didn't want to pull these out of storage."

Now, if she walked in to "pew pew pew!", you're on your own.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So Force Awakens gets knocked for being a rip of EP4, but Rogue One is basically a rip of the entire original trilogy.

This video is pretty darn cool though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So Force Awakens gets knocked for being a rip of EP4, but Rogue One is basically a rip of the entire original trilogy.

This video is pretty darn cool though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

No, that's not accurate at all (your statement). Force Awakens was a ripoff of the original trilogy; Rogue One was a story told as PART of the original trilogy. A part of the story that had been mentioned but not yet told. BIG difference.

Also, are you ready for Archer: Dreamland? This is happening!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had all of those except the Imperial shuttle. I always envied those who had that. Probably my second favorite ship after the Falcon.

So awesome that you still have all of those. :rockon:

When my parents sold their house in California they brought me a bunch of my old Star Wars toys. They still had my old AT-AT and Millennium Falcon along with a dozen figurines. They were pretty beat up and still had sand in them from 30 years ago.

Still I sold them at a garage sale for $200. Not bad for some broken toys that were in poor condition.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When my parents sold their house in California they brought me a bunch of my old Star Wars toys. They still had my old AT-AT and Millennium Falcon along with a dozen figurines. They were pretty beat up and still had sand in them from 30 years ago.

Still I sold them at a garage sale for $200. Not bad for some broken toys that were in poor condition.

That vintage sand drives the price up apparently! :D

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, that's not accurate at all (your statement). Force Awakens was a ripoff of the original trilogy; Rogue One was a story told as PART of the original trilogy. A part of the story that had been mentioned but not yet told. BIG difference.
Little column A, little column B.

Also, are you ready for Archer: Dreamland? This is happening!
Am I ready?
You must be registered for see images attach

Dreamland has to be a continuation of Hollywood. I can't imagine them changing to an alternate timeline.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it. What's wrong with it?
rouge
(ro͞ozh)
n.
1. A red or pink cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.
2. A reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used to polish metals or glass.

rogue
(rōg)
n.
1. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
2. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
3. A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
4. A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
5. An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha! Spaced on that one. :p

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I picked up the 3D Blu ray pack at Target because they had these collectable inserts. However, when I opened it they were all bent to hell. Whomever or whatever (could be a machine) that packed them in the sleeve didn't push them all the way in. So, when the case was folded over it bent the inserts. So annoying. Luckily Target was easy to swap out to another copy.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I picked up the 3D Blu ray pack at Target because they had these collectable inserts. However, when I opened it they were all bent to hell. Whomever or whatever (could be a machine) that packed them in the sleeve didn't push them all the way in. So, when the case was folded over it bent the inserts. So annoying. Luckily Target was easy to swap out to another copy.

Whoa. Got the same one. Haven't opened ours yet. Maybe I will just to check on the condition of the inserts...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn