Star Wars: Lando (Disney+)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lando Calrissian Series In The Works With ‘Dear White People’ Creator Justin Simien At Disney+

https://deadline.com/2020/12/lando-...-creator-justin-simien-at-disney-1234654359/#!

Lando, another Disney+ Star Wars series based on the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi scoundrel Lando Calrissian is in the works, per Lucasfilm Boss Kathleen Kennedy.

Justin Simien, the creator of Dear White People is creating the series. No mention if Donald Glover or Billy Dee Williams will be back for this.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved Donald Glover as Lando. I hope he is attached. Recasting would suck.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Loved Donald Glover as Lando. I hope he is attached. Recasting would suck.

I agree. I’m probably in the minority when I say that I think Solo has been the best Star Wars movie out of the recent releases. Glover was great as Lando.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. I’m probably in the minority when I say that I think Solo has been the best Star Wars movie out of the recent releases. Glover was great as Lando.

glover was the only good part of that movie. Actually, woody was too. Actually, the only thing that wasn’t good in that movie was Han Solo.

im super curious to see what Glover does here. Seems like this could be his one for them one for me kinda thing where he can make big bucks doing this six episodes a year and do whatever the hell he wants the rest of the year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave