Arizona Wildcats Football [2015]

TimurT1990

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm a little late with this thread, but no matter...

We just beat NAU 77-13 at home to win our third game of the season.

BEAR DOWN!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good for the win, but I'm not a big fan of having patsy games this far into the season. We should take our turn beating down Alabama.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Also, I would not be surprised if Scooby is playing this Saturday.

TJ

Reaction score
With Dawkins and stud Modster coming in the QB situation looks great for the foreseeable future. Obviously he hasn't proven anything but Modster looks like a more talented version of Solomon.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2706747/highlights/167784377/v2

And Burmeister in 2017 if he stays committed. He's actually supposed to be better than Modster. I expect Dawkins to transfer.

Under RichRod, QB, RB and WR will never be a problem. He needs to get better at recruiting defensive linemen and cover corners.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Burmeister in 2017 if he stays committed. He's actually supposed to be better than Modster. I expect Dawkins to transfer.

Under RichRod, QB, RB and WR will never be a problem. He needs to get better at recruiting defensive linemen and cover corners.

I agree. It's going to come down to Az D Saturday if they come away with the win. Soloman and company should be able to put up a good amount of points

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Myles Jack out for the season with knee injury. Liking the Wildcats chances even better now

TJ

Reaction score
Myles Jack out for the season with knee injury. Liking the Wildcats chances even better now

And We may not have four of our top six wideouts. Sucks for UCLA in the long run, but both teams won't be anywhere near full strength come Saturday.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And We may not have four of our top six wideouts. Sucks for UCLA in the long run, but both teams won't be anywhere near full strength come Saturday.

Yeah, that's not good. What is up with the injury bug for Devils and Wildcats this year???

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

He looks good too but I'm weary of a QB commit that early with another prized kid coming in the year before. Plus he committed well before Modster.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I still say his best pro position is RB. I think he's a tweener LB I don't think he's big enough to play inside and I don't see him as an OLB either. I think he can play in the NFL but I really think he could be a very good NFL RB.

But to do that he probably should have switched full time last year.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Michigan shuts out BYU... That doesn't speak well of UCLA and their nail-biter against BYU last week!

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Not looking good for the U of A at the moment. 3 touchdowns down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can the conference not get better refs than this?

Payton clearly pushed off on that TD. Earlier you had the bad snap where UA had 4 OL's downfield on a throw with no call for downfield early. The next 2 snaps the RB Wilson was moving forward on the snap, the whole UCLA DL was yelling for the call. And I've seen at least 2 snaps where UCLA was offsides with no call.

So far UA is beating themselves but I hate to see big games impacted by refs like this, they've been horrible.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Arizona's defense never showed up. Scooby clearly isn't ready to play - he really shouldn't be out there... This is pretty ugly. Quite a beat down...
I have a hunch the Trojans might do the same in Tempe later tonight... [emoji30]

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UCLA is just far better than Arizona.

Not really a suprise.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UCLA just has too many horses on their lines. Recruiting gap showing big time.

OL yes not the DL UCLA is down a couple of guys and UA is getting holes.

Along with the bad snaps and stuff UA has also been hurt by coaching. The last 2 drives of the half UA is running at will and 3 throws in a row leads to a pick, and then Rich Rod sits on the clock and winds up with a missed FG.

Hell even the 2nd throw UCLA was just sitting on it I said out loud if he keeps throwing we're going to pick it.

I guess he doesn't want to be predictable but I'm a big believer in keep doing it until they stop it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard