Arizona Wildcats Football [2015]

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wildcats looking pretty tough so far. Beavers should just forfeit at halftime and go home.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nope, but this close call is the result of all of the injuries we've sustained. With no bye, my guess is the coaching staff is being conservative with guys like Neal and Wilson, who could've easily played tonight.

That first "fumble" Anu was the result of what should've been called targeting. The other mistakes, such as the one on the punt that grazed Griffey's back, are inexcusable.

Glad RichRod realized Anu was not feeling it tonight and pulled him for Randall. Totally changed the complexion of the game.

TJ

Reaction score
I said in the asu domain that CU is going to bite someone in the ass. I'm not surprised they played us hard and were opportunist I with turnovers.

We almost were that team, but credit RichRod for making the necessary adjustments and not letting the team lay down.

TJ

Reaction score
The talent could always be better, but how many teams outside of Ohio state, Alabama, etc could start 25 different players, including 5 different MLB, and have much success? This team is completely decimated.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Almost came back to win it. WSU was self destructing there for a bit. But your "back up" QB Randall, that dude is a bull, extremely strong runner.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think there are a few HS teams in AZ that could put up 21 points on UA's defense.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm over the hashtags, catchphrases, and other rhetoric. Just start recruiting please and make sure it's not all 5'10 WR's

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Defensive fundamentals are freighting. Just finish the tackles they have a chance at and they would be mediocre at least.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think RR needs to let the Solomon era end. He just isn't a good fit for his offense due to his lack of running. Would not be surprised to see him transfer after this season, especially with Modster coming in.

TJ

Reaction score
This team is toast. Injuries, no bye week, QB controversy that shouldn't exist in the first place, and constant bitching by RichRod about kickoff times.

At this rate, it's all mental and Arizona can't figure it out. Reboot and get ready for next season.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I think RR needs to let the Solomon era end. He just isn't a good fit for his offense due to his lack of running. Would not be surprised to see him transfer after this season, especially with Modster coming in.

As low as I am on Solomon I don't see a transfer or true freshman beating him out next year. Has there been any rumblings on Tate getting a shot at QB?

TJ

Reaction score
As low as I am on Solomon I don't see a transfer or true freshman beating him out next year. Has there been any rumblings on Tate getting a shot at QB?

Tate is enrolling in January, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Not sure what to think of Anu because he still has tremendous talent and potential, but I'm not enamored with him enough to think that he's irreplaceable.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Anu isn't accurate at least not down the field. His best skill is extending plays and even that doesn't always end well. He's missed a lot of throws by putting either too much air on his throws or not enough. I dunno he seems like a poor man's Matt Scott because he doesn't have much running ability past the LOS.

I don't think RR fully trusts him but RR deserves some blame as well.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Washington's defense really that good? You guys usually put up a lot of points, so the 49-3 score is a bit of a surprise.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It looks like there's something off the field going on between the WR's and Solomon. Either way don't be surprised if he's not on the roster next season.

TJ

Reaction score
It looks like there's something off the field going on between the WR's and Solomon. Either way don't be surprised if he's not on the roster next season.

It's possible Anu transfers to UNLV to be with his old HS coach.

As for WRs, I don't know. He and Jones are very good friends, but Cayleb's mom has been very vocal about her displeasure with how her son has been used in this offense.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It's possible Anu transfers to UNLV to be with his old HS coach.

As for WRs, I don't know. He and Jones are very good friends, but Cayleb's mom has been very vocal about her displeasure with how her son has been used in this offense.

Sounds Hokie to me.