Cards vs. Patriots game thread

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going out for some champagne in the form of mimosas. See you lovely biatches later!!!!!!

CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i didn't want to post this, but i had a strange feeling he was due for a miss or it was going to get blocked.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so happy that my wife talked me into going shoe shopping with her... and I didn't even argue....lol

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I'd say I can't believe this but I kinda thought this would be the result that somehow we wouldn't lose.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Crap. I turned off TV!!! What happened?????????????????

Ryan Williams fumbled, they attempted a game-winning FG, PP got pressure off the edge and he shanked it and missed. 1 second left, we took knee.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great game today! You guys deserved to win...

But I have a question....why didn't Wells get the carries towards the end instead of the other guy who fumbled?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
i didn't want to post this, but i had a strange feeling he was due for a miss or it was going to get blocked.

The announcers kept saying 6 for 6 on the season, I figured he was due too.

Just a feeling I had.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This week in kneejerk reactions.

I get that this game is heated and you gte excited, but your also grown men (and Jersey women), have some f'ing self control. As long as theres time on the clock, the games up for grabs.

fu Ryan Williams

Whiz should be fired!!

story of our lives as cardinals fans, we should be used to it by now...

I hate you Ryan Williams

That's game.

Ryan Williams is a midget POS. Thanks for the offseason full of fluff pieces about him, Cards.

Whiz should be fired! Completely uncalled for. Take the ****ing kneel down and punt! with 25 seconds left!!

F Ryan Williams!!!!! I don't care what he does the rest of the year screw him, worthless POS.

Its over! Card's LOSE

1 play prior to the fumble:

Celebrate!!! Have a good time!! Remember this, soak it in!!!

secondly

About 20 guys told me im not a fan, I bitch, I dont get excited, im negative, Yet all of them were the ones who were having melt downs and saying "F THIS TEAM!" with seconds left on the clock.

Game isnt over till its over. Dont ever act like the games won before its won, or lost before its lost.

I accept your apology.