OFFICIAL Chipotle thread

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me either. In fact, my worst experience after eating a burrito was when I had it without the sour cream and I've never left it off since. ;)

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a new Chipotle that opened up near me. A couple of months ago they sent me a couple for a free item. It was about to expire so I went there today. I decided to have get tacos. They were good but they didn't have very much chicken.

I also got chips and salsa. Their salsa goes well with burritos/tacos but not so well with chips.

Nasser22

Reaction score
I went to Chipotle yesterday...are the burritos getting smaller or am I getting bigger? I wanted to get a second burrito (too much money though) and I had chips and salsa too. Was some good stuff...unfortunately I didn't get that extra guac because I was also buying for a friend.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I can't click on page 10 of this thread, it just takes me to page 1?

I love chipotle. I made my own beef machaca last night for burritos, and just had a breakfast burrito with the leftovers this morning.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
The chipotle near my house donated free meals to all the new teachers in my district. i found out about it went, showed my id and got a free meal. Free is fantastic.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
How come we get charged guacamole when we didn't order it? Last Friday me and my dad went to Chipotle. My dad ordered chicken tacos and I ordered a steak burrito.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you're looking to lose wait, stay away from Chipotle. It is calories galore.

Nasser22

Reaction score
WONDERFUL NEWS!

You can now order Chipotle online! I did it this afternoon and picked it up for dinner. Now that it's more convenient, Qdoba will no longer be getting any business from me.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just paid $7.25 for three tacos! Three tacos! The carnitas tasted pretty good but $7.25?

Nasser22

Reaction score
Qdoba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chipolte

I disagree... Sure, Qdoba has more choices, but when it comes down to burritos, nothing beats Chipotle.

Next time I'm getting a Carnitas and Barbacoa, extra filling burrito with everything on it. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree... Sure, Qdoba has more choices, but when it comes down to burritos, nothing beats Chipotle.

Next time I'm getting a Carnitas and Barbacoa, extra filling burrito with everything on it. :D
A real burrito from a real Mexican food restaurant beats Chipotle easy. And costs half as much.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
They opened up a Chipotle's near my house in the Bay Area. While I really enjoyed Chipotle's while I lived in Phoenix...I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to because now I can hit Pancho Villa Taqueria (or some of the other Mission burrito places). Side by side the Chipotle does not stand up very well...the rice is a bit overpowering, the meat is a bit bland, the salsa leaves an aftertaste, and the tortilla is oversteamed sometimes.

When I go now...I normally get the salad option or crispy tacos since they are not offered at the taquerias.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chipotle sucks now. We have been to two different ones on two seperate occasions and they are rationing the food like you wouldn tbelieve. Used to be great. Now they are stingy as hell.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

One day, I ordered a shredded Pork burro from Qdoba for lunch, and from Chipolte for dinner. No comparison. Qdoba blows Chiapoodles away.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chipotle sucks now. We have been to two different ones on two seperate occasions and they are rationing the food like you wouldn tbelieve. Used to be great. Now they are stingy as hell.

Yah. Now, their burritos are only 850 calories instead of 1100. Jerks.

Nasser22

Reaction score
One day, I ordered a shredded Pork burro from Qdoba for lunch, and from Chipolte for dinner. No comparison. Qdoba blows Chiapoodles away.

Funny, I thought no comparison other way. I went to Qdoba for that exact burrito yesterday. :p

Nasser22

Reaction score
Last night I had the best burrito ever:

Carnitas Burrito for Name: Nasser
Rice | Pinto Beans | Fajita Veggies | Carnitas |
Extra Barbacoa | Tomatillo-Red Chili Salsa | Sour Cream | Cheese | Guacamole | Lettuce

It was so heavy and obviously very filling, but of course I had to have some chips, guac and salsa afterwards.. :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I get a burrito bowl, which :meat: will I get the most of if I order it:

Chicken or
Carnitas or
Barbacoa?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I get a burrito bowl, which :meat: will I get the most of if I order it:

Chicken or
Carnitas or
Barbacoa?

In my experience Barbacoa. Not to mention its the best meat they serve taste wise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz