OFFICIAL Chipotle thread

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I like Panda Express. :( Their orange chicken is good and when your choice is between the places in the food court, I love to eat there.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Arent there like 4000 kick ass mom and pop chinese places in Phoenix? Nasser, no more Panda Express! Please!

where?! - about all of the chinese food I've had here sucks - a couple decent pricier places and the cultural center restaurant has good dim sum

haven't found a really good takeout place - i hate panda, but honestly, it's the best of that style in my area that I know of

I was going to try this new vietnamese takeout place, until I read about their 8 major health violations.................. disapointing, because their menu looked good

however - if i need chinese-esque food i'll just go to pei wei

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arent there like 4000 kick ass mom and pop chinese places in Phoenix? Nasser, no more Panda Express! Please!

Wow, I actually agree with schutd on a food issue.

Nasser22

Reaction score
Guess where I went today? Hehehehe, barbacoa baby! I feel bad though. The Mexican chick who was making my burrito was saying that guac was 1.50 extra and I asked her like 5 times to repeat it because I had no idea what she was saying. :( Then I went to Steak Escape a few hours later...

I didn't get sour cream this time and it really didn't make a difference in the side effects....

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the interest of brotherhood and unity, I ate Chipotle.

Steak Burrito, pinto, guac, hot sauce.

It wasn't terrible, and I would not rule out eating there again when nothing else in the Loop (Chicago) is open.

But, eight dollars for a burrito? Sheesh.

Burritos should cost no more than five.

Good thing someone else paid.

Nasser22

Reaction score
Not terrible....you LOVED it! ;) It's the guac that's expensive. But only 4 things in the burrito?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Now the question is: Do they charge less for a side of meat than they do for a side of guac????? Holy cow, I could be on to something here.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Chipotle today and tried their chicken burrito.

I had the same chicken burrito, at half price today. I wanted another one. I honestly could have eaten two burritos today.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
When you buy a burrito, order of tacos, salad or bowl on this Saturday. Chipotle will donate the proceeds in Phoenix, up to $10,000, to benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital.