OFFICIAL Chipotle thread

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
In my experience Barbacoa. Not to mention its the best meat they serve taste wise.

It's all a matter of personal taste... I don't like the Barbacoa at all... I typically switch it up between the Chicken and Carnitas...
I do Rice, Black Beans, Chicken or Carnitas, Medium Salsa, Cheese and Guacamole.
That and a large Iced Tea and I'm in for $10. Pricey for sure... but all in all, a tasty meal that is a bit more on the healthy side versus so many other options...

;)

Forgot to mention that I also shower the bowl with the Green Hot Sauce... Yum!

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I typically switch it up between the Chicken and Carnitas...

I usually stick to those two choices. My decision is part what I am in the mood for and part which one looks fresher. If the chicken is just getting dumped into the steam table....I will grab that. I always get the fajita veggies when I get the chicken.

I have never had the steak...it never looks too appetizing sitting in the steam table. Carne Asada has to be hot off the grill and their chunks look too large.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Barbacoa >>>> other meats

Look, my co-workers and I confered on this. For some reason the steak causes some digestive irratiability. This leads to a certain purging of stomach contents from the lower regions of the body.

This happens to about 3 or 4 guys in my office when they order the steak, but not with the barbacoa. At first I was like, okay.... something is F'd up at that location. But I was out at another one and had the familiar rumblings 45 minutes later.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I had the best burrito ever:

Carnitas Burrito for Name: Nasser
Rice | Pinto Beans | Fajita Veggies | Carnitas |
Extra Barbacoa | Tomatillo-Red Chili Salsa | Sour Cream | Cheese | Guacamole | Lettuce

It was so heavy and obviously very filling, but of course I had to have some chips, guac and salsa afterwards.. :)
So was it carnitas and barbacoa? Interesting.