OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in IE & right now the ASFN Contributor Logo is gone, but everything else is fine. It's been off & on for the last few days for me.

Exactly what I am seeing. Also, from time to time, some avatars show while others are red Xs. I'm running Vista with IE.

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops. Cancel that. Every single thing looks very good this morning. Zero problems.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am running the Semi - micro theme and it is extremely wide.

It is really annoying.

See the attached pic.

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 56

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is really annoying.

See the attached pic.

jf, I sent DanielB from Keebali a note about this. The pixel sizes for the micro styles are not inherited, so hopefully he can fix this soon.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You can't see this. It is my fave besides :mulli:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is so much worse now.

No no icons, smilies, etc are working.

Also the stretched out page really makes the navigation frustrating to use.

Do you know when this may be fixed?

Thanks!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is so much worse now.

No no icons, smilies, etc are working.

Also the stretched out page really makes the navigation frustrating to use.

Do you know when this may be fixed?

Thanks!
:shrug:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The semi-micro theme is so screwed up it makes this site an utter pain in the ass.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is really annoying.

See the attached pic.

Keebali, this is still messed up.

The semi - micro theme on the Arizona Sports Fans Network page is stretched out and is way too wide.

Can you please fix it?

(Also, URLs are not underlined. Please fix this. The Arizona Sports Fan Network above in my post is an URL in case you missed it.)

AZZenny

Reaction score

(Also, URLs are not underlined. Please fix this. The Arizona Sports Fan Network above in my post is an URL in case you missed it.)

ASFN Presidential contender Linderbee/KloD have spoken out on this issue -- making the infrastructure once again ergonomically sound -- as one of Linderbee's campaign slogans: "It's about the Links, stupid!" (The other being, "It's about the boobies, boys!") Whether underlined or contrast-colored, she has at least publically raised this issue with 'The Powers-That-Be.'

Prez-Veep team Donald/Mulli on the other hand have thus far ignored this problem, apparently because they were running a single-issue campaign -- the stumbling ASFN economy-- and were caught in the lurch when danielb and his minions righted the financial ship.

Pariah, of course has said nothing, in keeping with his remarkably-disciplined campaign style.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Just as we, team Linderbee/KloD have worked diligently with danielb to restore the finacial crisis here at ASFN, you can rest assured and bank on the fact that this too is a priority to our team. As we converse, danielb has assured us that he and his team of expert technicians are working 24/7 so that all may enjoy the all important eye candy we has come to be family to you and to us all.

Speaking of eye candy, next Tuesday when you select your new President and VP, we would be honored if you would take just a minute and think of boobies before you make that all to important vote. The future is now, the future is... boobies.

Thank you.

You must be registered for see images attach

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, no voters really cared about this issue. Klod only heard about it when he was slumming for votes down in For Sale. :shrug:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The semi - micro theme on the Arizona Sports Fans Network page is stretched out and is way too wide.

Can you please fix it?

C'mon, guys.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Well, Tuesday's come and gone, we have a self-declared win of Donald-Mulli, but just because we've lapsed back into political torpor and cynicism, that doesn't mean the disatisfaction with lack of underlined links has gone away, so ...c'mon guys!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Tuesday's come and gone, we have a self-declared win of Donald-Mulli, but just because we've lapsed back into political torpor and cynicism, that doesn't mean the disatisfaction with lack of underlined links has gone away, so ...c'mon guys!
I agree. I know how to fix the problem.

It is easy. I think we should get a committee together to look at this.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't see why the election coincided with the presidential election, anyway. Jariah's election was in late March.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen