Cardinals vs. Raiders Gamethread

Reaction score
wow. pretty much what the realist in all of us expected. just a great big BLAH, lets try and hold oak to a fg!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am not going to complain now because its the 1st preseason game, but so far our D looks just like last years D...That said, right now I dont care, I just want our starters healthy...

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Why did we retain Pendergast?....I know it's only pre-season but....wow...we look awful all the way around

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well... At least our offense is back out and Rolle won't be there to stink it up.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
glad I spent my money on ASU season tickets :p Rolle still sucks, must not have been coaching. Maybe since we play a 3-4 now they can move him to outside linebacker??? Cuz he can't cover his own shadow

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why did we retain Pendergast?....I know it's only pre-season but....wow...we look awful all the way around

Antrel's "flaws" were supposed to be fixed simply by positioning him better.

I've yet to see a play in which he is in a scheme that would fit his style of play.

OP
OP
Redsz

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Clearly some of you aren't even watching the freakin' game. That ball wasn't even catchable and was a complete BS call by the refs.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly some of you aren't even watching the freakin' game. That ball wasn't even catchable and was a complete BS call by the refs.

Some of us did say it was a bad call. Rolle hasn't looked all that good otherwise. Sadly for him, that was actually his best coverage so far.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

I'm watvhing the game, bad call or not doesn't matter, they still let the Raiders prance right into the endzone after the bad call. We're suckin

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Bryant Johnson.

TOUCHDOOOOWWWWNNNN!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's true, but why was Rolle in a position to have that penalty even called on him?

That was actually good coverage. Yes, there was minimal contact, but that flag shouldn't have been thrown.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
more ranting, who's this ******** doing the play by play? every 1 yard gain is fantastic!!! By the way skillet hands caught a ball! Now lets see if he can do it in the real season.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner looks sharp.

That was nicely done.