Zay Jones to Cardinals

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know his brother, Cayleb Jones pretty well from UofA.... coo coo for coco puffs. It seems like Zay has a better head on his shoulders but I just hope he's not a distraction.

This staff seems to place a premium on the person and not just the football player so I think Zay should be no problem. Love the signing!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No tank this season. I like this signing, especially on a one-year prove it basis. Zay has every reason to earn playing time to make any incentives and earn a longer deal next off season.

Good job Monti!
Agreed ...last season the Pascal signing definitely showed tank. This one is more like Green signing when he did. Adding a veteran who can actually contribute.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Solid depth pickup but get ready for the uncomfortable dropsies.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know his brother, Cayleb Jones pretty well from UofA.... coo coo for coco puffs. It seems like Zay has a better head on his shoulders but I just hope he's not a distraction.

This staff seems to place a premium on the person and not just the football player so I think Zay should be no problem. Love the signing!
I guess if you forget this incident.. he for sure had/has some issues of his own;

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Awesome signing. Loved him coming out of college.

Quality player.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Completely fine with this - because he likely competes with Dortch for the slot role, not the outside. It's not so much money that you can't just cut him if he sucks in camp vs. other options. It means Wilson can compete and develop.
Love it. I'm surprised he chose us over KC. Great sign!
It doesn't shock me that he chose us over KC. They have a lot of guys that could relegate him to the bench, especially depending on the status of Rashee Rice. They're not dumping Hollywood, Xavier Worthy, and probably not Rice (although that could change). They invested a pick in Skyy Moore, and Toney is still someone that's hanging on. So, Jones would win a battle for what? The 5th or 6th spot there?

Seems like a decent move.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Great job Cardinals. He probably chose AZ as he thinks he can beat out Wilson or Dortch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92