Zaven Collins arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Just wait until the players get hip to the electric cars that go 0-60 in 3 seconds or less. I keep wondering why and how these car companies are making . that can now go 165 mph and are competing to see whose can go 0-60 the quickest. Where do they think buyers are going to drive these cars? And you know that anyone who buys one can't wait to try it out. I'm 72 and am thinking of possibly buying one myself. Buckle Up and Wear a Helmet will be the new Motto.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A 19 year old player from Kentucky basketball died just a few hours after signing with an agent a couple miles from
my house a couple months ago reckless driving. Could’ve easily killed the other driver as well. Reckless driving is a big deal, imo.

Dude. Reckless driving is a WIDE classification and citing the outliers doesn't change the fact that many, many, many people speed. I doubt there is anybody here that hasn;t, especially when 22 years old and driving the nice new wheels you just picked up with your first check.

I'm all for vilifying those that deserve it but let's not turn a simple driving offense in which nobody was hurt into another "All football players are idiots/evil/privileged" thread.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Dude. Reckless driving is a WIDE classification and citing the outliers doesn't change the fact that many, many, many people speed. I doubt there is anybody here that hasn;t, especially when 22 years old and driving the nice new wheels you just picked up with your first check.

I'm all for vilifying those that deserve it but let's not turn a simple driving offense in which nobody was hurt into another "All football players are idiots/evil/privileged" thread.

76mph in a 35 zone.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Arrested at 10 am but his face looks like he is pretty sleepy
Mug shots don’t make you look pretty and good looking it like a model. :) His mug shot actually doesn’t look too bad for a “mug” shot. :):oops::rolleyes:o_O

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Going 40 MPH over the speed limit is dumb and dangerous, luckily nobody was hurt or killed, hopefully he learned his lesson and doesn't repeat the mistake.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I forget the exact numbers (because it’s a all on a scale based on the posted speed limit), but I believe 25 over in a 35-45 is criminal; he doubled the posted speed limit. It all comes down to officer discretion (I’ve was popped doing 90 in a 65 on my way to LV, which I was told “I can write you for criminal speeding, but I’ll give you a break).”

70+ in a 35 is just being a moron, and the LEO was probably doing the right thing IMO. Hopefully the road was clear and he was just trying to show a friend how badass his Mercedes was. Hopefully this is a good learning experience (and there is no impending lab results he needs to worry about).

With a name like “speedy”, are you talking from experience? :D

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

How does what I said impart , “ all football players are idiots/evil/privileged”?

We simply have difference of opinion about the issue. You think it’s nothing, that’s fine.

Just because no one was hurt does not mean it’s not a big deal or a stupid decision.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How does what I said impart , “ all football players are idiots/evil/privileged”?

We simply have difference of opinion about the issue. You think it’s nothing, that’s fine.

Just because no one was hurt does not mean it’s not a big deal or a stupid decision.

It was stupid. But then I expect 22 year old's to do stupid things like all 22 year old's do.

But let's not make more out of it than it is to the point people are suggesting that Keim shouldn't have named him an automatic starter etc

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
California gun laws are ridiculous, I dont hold that against him. Especially if he was out of town.
What practical use is there for an Uzi? If folks are going carry such a destructive machine, they should know the laws of the states they’re transporting them in. That part of the “responsible” in responsible gun ownership…

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What practical use is there for an Uzi? If folks are going carry such a destructive machine, they should know the laws of the states they’re transporting them in. That part of the “responsible” in responsible gun ownership…

I doubt knowing “the laws of the states” would have made any difference. :mad::billthecat: That seems to be pretty much the culture in today’s world. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.