Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was he delayed in delivering breakfast to JJ Watt?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So calm already but let this have been KM though.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Ugh..... Didn't Byron have a run in after the draft? Maybe it was Kirk. I can't remember.

Either way. This could be nothing. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Reckless driving" does little for me. Hopefully no alcohol is involved. Outside of that, lesson probably learned. If alcohol was involved, he will miss playing time.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rackless drive is something
Just few weeks after signing the contract, is not a sign of being smart

If we were 20 and just got millions of dollars we would probably make some dumb decisions too. "reckless driving" by itself is much less than what it could have been.

We also should not forget the guy is from a small school and a small town. Driving reckless is a major hobby in middle America. Things change in the big city. I wonder what kind of car he picked up

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we were 20 and just got millions of dollars we would probably make some dumb decisions too. "reckless driving" by itself is much less than what it could have been.

We also should not forget the guy is from a small school and a small town. Driving reckless if a major hobby in middle America. Things change in the big city. I wonder what kind of car he picked up
So he’s not a criminal, he’s just dumb

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So he’s not a criminal, he’s just dumb

In theory. We do not have details yet. Dumb may not even be right. He could have been doing donuts in a dirt field for all we know. I don't call that dumb, I'd call that unprepared for/ignorant to big city rules. We'll see.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In theory. We do not have details yet. Dumb may not even be right. He could have been doing donuts in a dirt field for all we know. I don't call that dumb, I'd call that unprepared for/ignorant to big city rules. We'll see.
True, I’ll reserve judgement until we hear more

not that my opinion of him matters to anyone lol

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great look for us..

When I saw him and the other Cards at the Suns game they were partying and drinking pretty hard. Not surprised by this.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We also should not forget the guy is from a small school and a small town. Driving reckless is a major hobby in middle America. Things change in the big city. I wonder what kind of car he picked up
Yes, heard this again and again
But how many players of the recent draft class who just signed a contract has been arrested?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, heard this again and again
But how many players of the recent draft class who just signed a contract has been arrested?

I find it silly to sit in our chairs and nitpick a minor detail and pass judgement on another man. I'll leave it at that and see what comes out beyond this. I tend to be far more forgiving than others are.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find it silly to sit in our chairs and nitpick a minor detail and pass judgement on another man. I'll leave it at that and see what comes out beyond this. I tend to be far more forgiving than others are.

Me too but what do u want me to say
I'm happy it was just a rackless life
No, I m disappointed it happens just few days after signing a contract, I thought he was more mature, clearly he is not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave