Your thoughts on expressing dislike of visiting cowpuke fans at game

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Growing up fairly close to St. Louis I've always been both a football and baseball Cardinal fan. I've travelled to many places to watch the Cards when they were the visiting squad. I go out of my way to sit on the visitor's side (if possible) and while I root for my team I do it with respect.

That's what get's me so riled up when the Cowboys, Raiders, or Bears come to town; you have either the stigma of being a prick fan (Raiders) or even worse the stigma and the bandwagoners (Cowboys and Bears).

As a season ticket holder that sits behind the Cardinal bench I go out of my way to express my love for the team and to also make fans of opposing teams second guess their decision to come to the Nest and sit in my section.

What are you doing or what ideas do you have to perturb the boys fans coming to a section near you? I'm thinking about wearing a T Shirt with the following written clearly for all to see:

Cowboys - 5 Rings!! One for each felon.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
the more hate shown...the better for the cowboys and their fans that are arrogant. that's the type of behavior that they hope other fans will express....speaking for those arrogant fans.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
they will boo our team at home. zero class. enough said. they need to know they are visitors in our house. im sick of cowboys fans bull****. if i go to dallas, i will cheer for the cards, but i won't boo like a little spoiled brat of "America's Team"

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
they will boo our team at home. zero class. enough said. they need to know they are visitors in our house. im sick of cowboys fans bull****. if i go to dallas, i will cheer for the cards, but i won't boo like a little spoiled brat of "America's Team"

Yup,I can tolerate another team's fans cheering for their team but as you said they will boo the Cards and thats a no no in my book.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Call 'em the Arkansas Cowboys, WalMart's team. They hate that.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I won't waste my time trying bug idiots if they aren't bugging me. Well, after the game, I might gloat a bit if we win. But, these games are too few to waste brain space on losers.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Call 'em the Arkansas Cowboys, WalMart's team. They hate that.

The chances are the 90% of goofball Cowboy fans who inundate Arizona won't even understand that reference.

Better stick with good ol' "You suck"

or if my mermory serves of the fans from when I attended Cowboy games back at SDS - "usted chupa"