Xbox 360

OP
OP
SpokaneCardfan

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love playing games but that is ridiculous paying that much for a game .

OP
OP
SpokaneCardfan

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That person could have spent 500 on the Xbox and given .3000 to help a family in New Orleans build a new home . :barf:

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I also bought a second HDTV this last weekend to play the Xbox 360 on. In all, an awesome unit and I won't be buying any older Xbox games again.

By the way, I was in a Mall and Radio Shack of all places had some Xbox 360s. The guy was standing outside the story trying to sell them.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Finally got one... playing Call of Duty 2... really nice in HD..very smooth feel. Loading times cut way down. :thumbup:

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Friggen Morons!!!! Pay $3000+ for a console with 14 games when you can buy 10 for that price in 6 months?!

Dumb asses!

Some people will do anything to get their kid what they want for Christmas... Remember the dancing Elmo thing....

I would not call them bright, but loving your kid and trying to get a step up on the love meter would not make you a moron, in my book... Again not the sharpest tool in the shed but...

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With all this free enterprise going on.. I think I will be camping out early for a PS3 to sell next year. I would love nothing more than a little extra spending cash since a few "love starved" parents seem to have no limit :D

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
clif said:
With all this free enterprise going on.. I think I will be camping out early for a PS3 to sell next year. I would love nothing more than a little extra spending cash since a few "love starved" parents seem to have no limit :D

I have very little interest in owning an XBox 360 but I have been trying very hard to buy one (or ten) and start selling them on the Bay.... Would love a free Christmas...
You must be registered for see images

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
I have very little interest in owning an XBox 360 but I have been trying very hard to buy one (or ten) and start selling them on the Bay.... Would love a free Christmas...
You must be registered for see images

:thumbup:

try radioshack. I was talking to the guy last night and he was amazed at how few people realized that they sell them.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
clif said:
:thumbup:

try radioshack. I was talking to the guy last night and he was amazed at how few people realized that they sell them.

Did a 4 store run around yesterday, not an XBox in site... Not only that, they did tell me that they are getting them in... One week and a day, the units will cost $800.00 and come with a ten game package...

Radio Shack trying to be like EBay...

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Anyone know of any store or place in town that has an left? :shrug: I'd like one but won't pay $800 like their going for on eBay.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phill11 said:
Anyone know of any store or place in town that has an left?
I have some pictures of one around here somewhere. I'll post them later.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I have some pictures of one around here somewhere. I'll post them later.

:shrug: Once you post your pics can you send me the XBox? I'll have to make sure it's up to your standards...

My address is...

:rolleyes:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else get Call of Duty 2? Cool game .. awesome gameplay and graphics... but it was short... I beat it last night :|

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No CoD2, but Perfect Dark Zero is really fun...I'm digging that game. I have Madden and Project Gotham 3 in my mailbox from GameFly.

King Kong looks undeniably fantastic...I wonder if it plays as good as it looks.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
No CoD2, but Perfect Dark Zero is really fun...I'm digging that game. I have Madden and Project Gotham 3 in my mailbox from GameFly.

King Kong looks undeniably fantastic...I wonder if it plays as good as it looks.

How is the Madden? Is it that much better than the '06 version on Xbox?

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
oooh, report on this morning (TV)... X Box may have been released premature... Lock ups and overheating a plenty... Imagine if you were one of these EBay sellers that now have to warranty a $300.00 box at $2000.00... I played one at Best Buy this weekends, just about 20 minutes, and of course it was on when I started playing but guess what....? Froze....

Yikes...

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
oooh, report on this morning (TV)... X Box may have been released premature... Lock ups and overheating a plenty... Imagine if you were one of these EBay sellers that now have to warranty a $300.00 box at $2000.00... I played one at Best Buy this weekends, just about 20 minutes, and of course it was on when I started playing but guess what....? Froze....

Yikes...

The warranty wouldn't be from the Ebay seller. Their job is done when the item ships. The manufacturer warranty is the important one. Some retailers sell additional warranties, but most people selling goods on ebay are not retailers.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
vince56 said:
The warranty wouldn't be from the Ebay seller. Their job is done when the item ships. The manufacturer warranty is the important one. Some retailers sell additional warranties, but most people selling goods on ebay are not retailers.

Yeah my wife and I were talking about it... And I know the item itself would be repaired or taken care of as far as mechanical issues by Microsoft... but what about a refund??? They would only refund the amount we had paid not the overpriced amount... In any case there would be problems, I would imaging... Especially if paid by paypal... they credit back first and work out the problems later...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clif said:
How is the Madden? Is it that much better than the '06 version on Xbox?

Looks wise it is fantastic, of course. Gameplay wise, it is weak...they took out minicamps and a lot of the owner features (setting ad prices, etc.)

Playcalling menus are amazing...best I've ever seen. You can call by key player, type of play, formation and more. Type is awesome, because it is like inside handoffs, outside handoffs, play actions, shotguns, standard passes, etc. Very easy to use and freaking awesome...same way for defense.

The gameplay itself is pretty smooth, much harder on defense to push guys around because they react more realistically.

I don't think I'll be playing the old Xbox version that much anymore, but this one isn't all that great overall. Maybe 7/10. But in 2007, I'm expecting 10/10 and I'm pretty sure we'll get it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort