Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if JJ Watt could manage a whole season next year? Man, what a boon that would be to our defense. I have to at least try to be positive about something ATM with this team, because it's so easy to doom and gloom in our awful situation. And, hey, maybe Keim will somehow become a draft guru this year :D

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if JJ Watt could manage a whole season next year? Man, what a boon that would be to our defense. I have to at least try to be positive about something ATM with this team, because it's so easy to doom and gloom in our awful situation. And, hey, maybe Keim will somehow become a draft guru this year :D
Yes Stout… it would be nice. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…well, ducks don’t talk. Lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, we are depending on older players and praying “ one more year”. Hey we own him for 2022. I hope I’m totally wrong. I’m not praying for failure.

I pointed this out in another thread recently. Football Outsiders crunched the numbers on age vs injury and found little difference.

The odds of missing 1 week for a 25 year old was 36%. For a 31 year old it was 39%. Not much difference.

For 4+ weeks for the same ages it was 16% vs 19%.

The risk is overstated.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I pointed this out in another thread recently. Football Outsiders crunched the numbers on age vs injury and found little difference.

The odds of missing 1 week for a 25 year old was 36%. For a 31 year old it was 39%. Not much difference.

The risk is overstated.
I wonder how that study plays out for oft injured players.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The risk is overstated.
Did they crunch the number for dudes who have missed 42 games in the past 6 years like JJ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard