Would you trade Murray for Prescott straight up?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
In this offense? Everything else being equal? For one year? Probably.

Dak is gonna be the highest paid QB in the NFL sometime in the next 18 months tho. Not gonna sign up for that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In this offense? Everything else being equal? For one year? Probably.

Dak is gonna be the highest paid QB in the NFL sometime in the next 18 months tho. Not gonna sign up for that.
Rich Eisen show he was discussing what was said at the combine.

Jerry Jones publicly stated that the Cowboys are "All In this year." What Eisen said Jones actually meant from that statement was that the ball is in Prescott's court and that if he doesn't win a meaningful game, they are going to let him walk.

Prescott might be the next highly courted FA QB.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Has Dak won a playoff game? Can't seem to recall.
BOO! He won a playoff game in 2018 and won another one in 2022. He was the QB who finally lowered Tom Brady into his grave.

A huge service to our country.

Rich Eisen show he was discussing what was said at the combine.

Jerry Jones publicly stated that the Cowboys are "All In this year." What Eisen said Jones actually meant from that statement was that the ball is in Prescott's court and that if he doesn't win a meaningful game, they are going to let him walk.

Prescott might be the next highly courted FA QB.

I think close reading of Jerry Jones is a fool's errand. Kevin Clark talks about this often and thinks that Jones meant more like "locked in this year" like extra focused.

Any media about Dallas should be taken with a grain of salt because it's an undeniable traffic-getter. Jerry is definitely keeping Dak in-house.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean we’re all clearly Cardinal homers. As evidenced by the results of this silly question. There is no objective way anyone can say that KM is a better QB than Dak. Literally none.

Dak has a better overall career Comp %, better YPA, Better QB rating, Better TD/Int ratio etc etc etc…. It’s really not even that close. Dak isn’t as mobile but Kyler has been shying away from using that as a weapon as of late so not really as big a factor imo. They have both had major leg injuries at one point in their careers already.

If they both were the same age I would 100% pick Dak. But being that Kyler is about a half a decade younger and still hopefully on the upswing? I’ll still take Kyler.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I mean we’re all clearly Cardinal homers. As evidenced by the results of this silly question. There is no objective way anyone can say that KM is a better QB than Dak. Literally none.

Dak has a better overall career Comp %, better YPA, Better QB rating, Better TD/Int ratio etc etc etc…. It’s really not even that close. Dak isn’t as mobile but Kyler has been shying away from using that as a weapon as of late so not really as big a factor imo. They have both had major leg injuries at one point in their careers already.

If they both were the same age I would 100% pick Dak. But being that Kyler is about a half a decade younger and still hopefully on the upswing? I’ll still take Kyler.
Dak played a game with that star on his helmet.
fudge him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard