Would U Participate in a Class Action Suit against the Cards?

Would you Join In a Class Action Suite vs the AZ Cardinals

• Yes, count me in

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • No, I wouldn't be a part of such a thing

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My Dad & I started rooting for this mess in 1964. After the 70 season, when we lost like 3 of our last 4 to blow the NFCE, I remember my Dad saying this: “Vinnie, if we’re ever going to love this game of professional football, we better make sure that we have a 2nd & 3rd favorite team to root for, because strictly rooting for this team will create unbearable misery in our lives. It was GREAT advice.
So which teams did you choose?

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Win or lose I am still around.. will I vent, complain and act like I can play and be a better GM.. yea..

I poured well over $10k into this team..

If it bothered me that much I can turn around and walk away but thats not what this is about.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So which teams did you choose?
Depended on the decade. The Raiders were definitely my 2nd favorite team during the Lamonica, Stabler, and Plunkett years. I rooted for the Packers as a 2nd favorite team when Favre was there (Always hated Rodgers). And I've ALWAYS HATED THE STEELERS, so I rooted for both the Colts (Manning), and Patriots (Brady), JUST to keep the Steelers out of SB's. But, don't misunderstand, the Cardinals were ALWAYS 1st in my heart, and always will be.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Win or lose I am still around.. will I vent, complain and act like I can play and be a better GM.. yea..

If it bothered me that much I can turn around and walk away but thats not what this is about.

10K? Omg I wish I’ve only poured 10K into this team… if I did an itemized deduction over 33+ years it would literally dwarf 10K…. Trip to the Super Bowl all lodging rental car airfare etc.… Numerous numerous trips to training camp spending a week there and going every single day at practice…. Season tickets in total about 17 years worth and all the expenses that go with it. Probably about 60+ trips down from vegas to watch the games. 25 years of Directv just for their games on the Sunday ticket. Countless troves of memorabilia From T-shirts, jerseys, hats, beanies, autographed memorabilia etc…. etc….. I can’t even fathom what I’ve spent strictly on Cardinal related expenses over the years. Lol I get kind of sick just thinking about it. Haha

Last edited:

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
10K? Omg I wish I’ve only poured 10K into this team… if I did an itemized deduction over 33+ years it would literally dwarf 10K…. Trip to the Super Bowl all lodging rental car airfare etc.… Numerous numerous trips to training camp spending a week there and going every single day at practice…. Season tickets in total about 17 years worth and all the expenses that go with it. Probably about 50 trips down from vegas to watch the games. 25 years of Directv just for their games on the Sunday ticket. Countless troves of memorabilia From T-shirts, jerseys, hats, beanies, autographed memorabilia etc…. etc….. I can’t even fathom what I’ve spent strictly on Cardinal related expenses over the years. Lol I get kind of sick just thinking about it. Haha

The Bidwill family sends their regards

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My Dad & I started rooting for this mess in 1964. After the 70 season, when we lost like 3 of our last 4 to blow the NFCE, I remember my Dad saying this: “Vinnie, if we’re ever going to love this game of professional football, we better make sure that we have a 2nd & 3rd favorite team to root for, because strictly rooting for this team will create unbearable misery in our lives. It was GREAT advice.
Remember it well...sadly. Of course we are approaching the famous 1976 Thanksgiving Day fiasco that was essentially over when the team lost the coin toss to the Dolphins...passing the cranberry sauce was the highlight of that day....check it out if you feel like getting ill. I don't think the team's front office to this day whomever might be left ever recovered...best coach Cards ever had was at the helm then too....Don Coryell.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10K? Omg I wish I’ve only poured 10K into this team… if I did an itemized deduction over 33+ years it would literally dwarf 10K…. Trip to the Super Bowl all lodging rental car airfare etc.… Numerous numerous trips to training camp spending a week there and going every single day at practice…. Season tickets in total about 17 years worth and all the expenses that go with it. Probably about 50 trips down from vegas to watch the games. 25 years of Directv just for their games on the Sunday ticket. Countless troves of memorabilia From T-shirts, jerseys, hats, beanies, autographed memorabilia etc…. etc….. I can’t even fathom what I’ve spent strictly on Cardinal related expenses over the years. Lol I get kind of sick just thinking about it. Haha
LOL I was thinking the same thing and doing the math. Sucks to be older fans, eh?

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
10K? Omg I wish I’ve only poured 10K into this team… if I did an itemized deduction over 33+ years it would literally dwarf 10K…. Trip to the Super Bowl all lodging rental car airfare etc.… Numerous numerous trips to training camp spending a week there and going every single day at practice…. Season tickets in total about 17 years worth and all the expenses that go with it. Probably about 60+ trips down from vegas to watch the games. 25 years of Directv just for their games on the Sunday ticket. Countless troves of memorabilia From T-shirts, jerseys, hats, beanies, autographed memorabilia etc…. etc….. I can’t even fathom what I’ve spent strictly on Cardinal related expenses over the years. Lol I get kind of sick just thinking about it. Haha
Lol I am way above $10k.. I just didn’t want to go back and add up how much I spent. It was just a number I threw out there. I am scared to tally up everything.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

10K we spent that in one season. Two regular season games then playoff games and super bowl.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're my idol Shane.....