Would U Participate in a Class Action Suit against the Cards?

Would you Join In a Class Action Suite vs the AZ Cardinals

• Yes, count me in

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • No, I wouldn't be a part of such a thing

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
A class action suit based on decades of emotional cruelty and mental anguish to their fan base, misrepresentation of their product, and the psychological damage it caused. The suit also consists of recouping the cost of tickets, refreshments, and merchandise sold under the false pretenses of their owners putting forth an honest effort to create a winning team and product worthy of its fans.*

*For those that are a bit naive, this poll is created just for fun. I apologize and am sorry to say that it appears some fans, including administrators, often take my posts and polls too seriously or read more into them than was meant, instead of in jest or satirically as I most always intend them to be.

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sign me up.

Are peoples panties that tightly wound in a bunch that your disclaimer was needed?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals have taught me many life lessons:

False hope on Sundays prepares me to be strong for the inevitability of false hope in reality the rest of the week.

Cardinals are a like that specific family member, a comfort to see and interact with, but in the end always end up disappointing you.

Pain leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Plenty of suffering being a Cardinals fan, it has prepared me to endure the hardships of life and being in a room full of other fans with even the smallest resemblance of a winning history.

Cardinals have taught me that crying is okay.

My final wish is that they could be a participant at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he would have written The Onion style article to go with it, I might have been able to be persuaded...

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
You left out those of us that have dropped literally THOUSANDS of dollars on Directv and NFL Ticket over the years. We need representation too!

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would make a petition for Michael Bidwill to sell the team any day of the week

Definitely. And I don't even dislike Mikey. He's trying. Badly. But that sure would be nice to bring in some money bag billionaire who stays out of the way but has unlimited pockets to throw at coaches and GMs.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Better this than the one he put on another board where “The Jews” were listed as a choice for who is most to blame for problems in the world.
Was that the same as which people group should be eliminated? Or some such nonsense.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You left out those of us that have dropped literally THOUSANDS of dollars on Directv and NFL Ticket over the years. We need representation too!
My Dad & I started rooting for this mess in 1964. After the 70 season, when we lost like 3 of our last 4 to blow the NFCE, I remember my Dad saying this: “Vinnie, if we’re ever going to love this game of professional football, we better make sure that we have a 2nd & 3rd favorite team to root for, because strictly rooting for this team will create unbearable misery in our lives. It was GREAT advice.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like the title better if it were just: Would you Join In a Class Action Suite

Maybe forum members could kick-in money and rent a suite.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave