WK 7-Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 18-Oct 24, 2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jurecki "Kugler hinted that Max Garcia is gonna start at RG when when Rodney Hudson comes back"

Lets hope Josh Jones has a strong week. Big week for him. I think Justin Murray would be the swing tackle when he's back as well.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Jurecki "Kugler hinted that Max Garcia is gonna start at RG when when Rodney Hudson comes back"

Lets hope Josh Jones has a strong week. Big week for him. I think Justin Murray would be the swing tackle when he's back as well.
Garcia has played pretty well. Some OL take years to develop.

Fans often don't consider the fact that a 30 year old DL is often going to be so much stronger, and so much more experienced than a 23 year old 2nd year player. Some OL aren't any good until their mid to late 20s.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Oklahoma doesn't have a qb.

Shaky #3 team, who's benched their starting QB that some were predicting to be the #1 pick in the draft...playing on the road against a conference opponent.

Shaky is right, but we're 8-0 for the first time since 2004, 17 years ago. BTW, I know were not going to win anything more than a CC this year. Defense is horrible again.

But while it's way too early to put the true frosh OU has been playing at QB since the TX game on the same level as Mayfield or Hurts, wow, the kid has been unbelievable in his first 2+ games. A true superstar in the making guys. I'm not kidding one bit.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want them to play sound football on all 3 phases, be focused and stay healthy.

This would be a Cardiac Cards trap game they lose easy. I hope that this team, isn't that type of Cardiac Cards

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here's hoping that the team isn't as smug as some on this board.
Agree. I was surprised to see how badly the Texans statistically outplayed the Colts last week on the road. Turnovers killed them or they very easily could have been in that game. I’m nervous about every Cardinal game because I’ve seen it all since 1964. Just hope that Watt has this teamed focused.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What was your call on Penn St. - Illinois?
That I didn't even need to watch the recording because we'd crush them. Ha, how'd that turn out? I didn't even pay attention to see if Clifford was playing or not, though, as their chances ended at Iowa when Clifford got hurt and they lost.

Edit: Wow, Clifford was actually playing? No excuse for that game, then. Classic Franklin special.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That I didn't even need to watch the recording because we'd crush them. Ha, how'd that turn out? I didn't even pay attention to see if Clifford was playing or not, though, as their chances ended at Iowa when Clifford got hurt and they lost.

Edit: Wow, Clifford was actually playing? No excuse for that game, then. Classic Franklin special.
I was watching that game

The Illinois D won that game because the Penn D was smothering their O

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose