Reaction score
Charlotte, NC

COVERAGE
Watch - FOX
Listen - NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously, if they lose this game I might just lose my mind...Not because Carolina won’t be competitive because I believe they will be, but because after this disgusting lost the only acceptable result will be jack stopping the Panthers.

I think the combination of Carolina getting their first win and us experiencing an embarrassing loss bodes well for us this Sunday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long is mccaffery out?

Another trap ..... cards need to play well

Time for kyler to redeem himself!

Go cards.....

traps shouldn’t and can’t exist for a team who hasn’t been good in half a decade and just had a team come into their house and break an 11 game losing streak.

we’ve proven two things so far... Jack and Squat. If this team is already overlooking opponents there’s something majorly wrong between the ears of the players and the coaches.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Let me just say that Bridgewater, DJ Moore and Robby Anderson are more than talented enough to wreck the middle of the field where we have a cluster of injuries.

If Kyler doesn't bounce back in this game, we might take a second L. Also, in this game thread you will all get to see him tilt my face off when Jeremy Chinn is making plays and Isaiah Simmons is riding the pine.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just a reminder:
1. We are playing Carolina, and they won't have McCaffrey.
2. A year ago we played them and they didn't have Cam Newton.

How lucky can we get. :)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It doesn't take long to be brought back down to earth in the NFL. Prior to the Lions debacle, the national media was talking about the Cards perhaps being 6-0 going into the Seattle game and Kyler being in the MVP discussion. Hopefully KM takes his serving of humble pie and starts learning from his mistakes and gets serious about trying being a great passer. Is he going to calm down in the pocket and show the same poise and skill he does on designed runs? Is he going to go through his progressions consistenly, look off defenders and step into his throws? Far too often it seems he has decided who the ball is going to prior to the snap. It still feels like the game hasn't slowed down for KM as much as we'd like. When he does actually read the play he is too often missing his man high or putting too much mustard on the hotdog. This franchise (and almost all West Coast teams) are absolutely abysmal at early start games on the East Coast. Our secondary is in trouble this week with injuries killing the safty spot and I am a bit concernced about VJ's seeming complete lack of creativity in his playcalling. After being an incredible stregth the first two weeks the special teams were downright terrible vs. the Lions.

If the Lions game is any idication of the future for the rest of this season the Cards are literally going to have to paly mistake free football to win most games. I honestly do not feel positive about this game due the early east coast start and see this as a loss.

The real question now is, can this team get to the Seattle game at .500?

Carolina 24 Cardials 17.

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We should win this game and the Jets game and be 4-1, of course we should have won against the Lions too so who knows. It will be interesting to see how they respond to that turd of a performance they just laid on the field on Sunday.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We should win this game and the Jets game and be 4-1, of course we should have won against the Lions too so who knows. It will be interesting to see how they respond to that turd of a performance they just laid on the field on Sunday.
If they don't fix the mental mistakes, I can see Cards going all 1996 and giving JETS their only win this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just to be clear how badly Vance is screwing up Simmons.

Jeremy Chinn is a college safety thats 6'3" 220lb and ran a 4.45. He's an athletic freak but inferior to Simmons in every way.

Chinn has been starting at OLB in a 4-3 since game 1. A similar position and role asked of Simmons in nickel.

Simmons isn't going to get better sat on his ass. Just pick a position and play him, we ain't winning the SB this year, I'd rather take some lumps during these easier games to reap the benefits later.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose