WK 3 Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/21/20-09/26/20

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lions have done the best job at limiting running QBs from gaining a bunch of yards.

So I dont expect Kyler to run much this week. Kyler's gotta be patient in the pocket.
Is that because they can’t pass-rush worth anything & just sit there containing with no other choice?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We need to take advantage & target Okudah ala Murphy last season. The rookie gave up over 100 yards & td in last game from what I saw off his PFF ratings.

Patricia is publicly defending the Okudah draft pick after reports surfaced that he wanted Derrick Brown instead. Team is trash.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I look at this Lions Team , and they look a lot like the team we played last year . I look at our Cardinals , and I see a team that has made great strides , and looks nothing like the Cardinals team that played the Lions last year . Our Cardinals look hungry , and Coach KK needs to feed the Beast , and show no mercy even if it sends Coach Patricia to the unemployment lines , the NFL is a harsh business !!!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I look at this Lions Team , and they look a lot like the team we played last year . I look at our Cardinals , and I see a team that has made great strides , and looks nothing like the Cardinals team that played the Lions last year . Our Cardinals look hungry , and Coach KK needs to feed the Beast , and show no mercy even if it sends Coach Patricia to the unemployment lines , the NFL is a harsh business !!!
This is a good post.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how our line performs without having to about Bosa/Young. I expect Drake to have a great game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ll expect some batted balls this Sunday as well.
Good test for Kliff/Kyler since they have to play the Dolphins and Patriots later this year.

They are going to see if he can make those throws consistently over the middle.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That article is interesting in regards to our O-line. Says we are 8th in pass block win rate, and 10th in run block win rate. That's not bad at all considering the 2 front 7's we have played so far.
I think some of that is Kliff's play calling.

We get the ball out so quickly and the pace is tiring down the Dline later in games.

Meanwhile the line and Kyler look stronger.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fwiw: P2 seems to do wayyyy better with bigger WRs-- and his struggles come from small, shifty guys
It looks like devantar adams may sit this week and if so, playing golladay becomes an easy decision

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

When he scored his second TD he immediately flipped the ball to the ref and ran to his teammates. There is just zero Diva in him

Here he is vacuuming the floor after a workout

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose