Reaction score
We need to jump on this team hard and fast
Make sure they understand this ain’t the same team they played last season
We have improved exponentially more than the lions in the off season
Jump up early and make them one dimensional so CJ and the boys can eat

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Im Concerned about this. Peterson was getting beat a lot on Sunday but Haskins sucks so it didn't matter much

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
I believe opposing QBs missed at least two big opportunities where the WR torched PP in each game due to our pass rush causing poor decisions , if memory serves.

Krangthebrain

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I believe opposing QBs missed at least two big opportunities where the WR torched PP in each game due to our pass rush causing poor decisions , if memory serves.

This happens all the time though. Receivers have a distinct advantage over DBs. That's why pass defense is a combination of pass rush and pass coverage. The Cardinals have a better mix this year than they did last year; the rush gets there a lot more often and the middle of the defense has better players.

Hoodhero

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to take advantage & target Okudah ala Murphy last season. The rookie gave up over 100 yards & td in last game from what I saw off his PFF ratings.

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lions have done the best job at limiting running QBs from gaining a bunch of yards.

So I dont expect Kyler to run much this week. Kyler's gotta be patient in the pocket.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lions have done the best job at limiting running QBs from gaining a bunch of yards.

So I dont expect Kyler to run much this week. Kyler's gotta be patient in the pocket.
Is that because they can’t pass-rush worth anything & just sit there containing with no other choice?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We need to take advantage & target Okudah ala Murphy last season. The rookie gave up over 100 yards & td in last game from what I saw off his PFF ratings.

Patricia is publicly defending the Okudah draft pick after reports surfaced that he wanted Derrick Brown instead. Team is trash.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I look at this Lions Team , and they look a lot like the team we played last year . I look at our Cardinals , and I see a team that has made great strides , and looks nothing like the Cardinals team that played the Lions last year . Our Cardinals look hungry , and Coach KK needs to feed the Beast , and show no mercy even if it sends Coach Patricia to the unemployment lines , the NFL is a harsh business !!!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I look at this Lions Team , and they look a lot like the team we played last year . I look at our Cardinals , and I see a team that has made great strides , and looks nothing like the Cardinals team that played the Lions last year . Our Cardinals look hungry , and Coach KK needs to feed the Beast , and show no mercy even if it sends Coach Patricia to the unemployment lines , the NFL is a harsh business !!!
This is a good post.

HairZach

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how our line performs without having to about Bosa/Young. I expect Drake to have a great game.