WK 3 Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/21/20-09/26/20

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Very similar to the Washington game except substitute the Lions offense for the Redskins defensive line as the potential for upset.

The Cardinals only lose this game if they give it away. The Lions defense is not good. We should not struggle to move the ball. The Lions offense is not aggressive and is fairly easy to predict. I believe Patricia will choose to bring pressure after watching Kyler carve up Rivera's zones. This will give Kyler opportunities to make big plays and to make turnovers. So far he has been good at limiting turnovers.

On defense, Vance is going to be tested. We will see if his team can play assignment football. So far, teams have mostly missed the breakdowns we have had or it really hasn't mattered. Detroit tries to play slow and we like to play fast. We will have opportunities to pull away and make the Lions do things they don't want to do.

Hoodhero

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Detriots defense seems pretty bad this year. Apparently no pass rush or push from dline plus Okudah struggling badly. Really curious to see what offensive can do without having to worry about monster dline for 1st time this season

FB94

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nervous last week about Wash D, now the Lions O is the issue. Can we cover a good WR room, and TE again.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imo..

If Golliday is back it will be the first true test for Vance this year.

Jimmy G lost both starting wrs. Terry McLaurin is a legit WR, but Haskins has a ways to go.

If anything Kyler needs to be SHARP this week. Cant have any turnovers and needs to be more accurate.

Dont want to give that team life.
I'm torn on playing golladay or believing in peterson

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is a little scary to me for one reason. I don't trust our corners, and up to this point they have not been tested at all.
Im Concerned about this. Peterson was getting beat a lot on Sunday but Haskins sucks so it didn't matter much

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Vacard

Registered
Reaction score
We were bad last year and yet we tied the Lions who were better then last year.

The Lions are weaker and the Cards are stronger. Patricia is about done. We should not lose this game if we are suppose to be contenders.