Wk 17-Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons pregame thread. 12/26/22-12/31/22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports David Blough is set to start. No need to be worried, we are not trying to win this game.

If Kliff is going along with the tank it makes me think we are retaining him next year.
This was my first thought, and fear.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What is this "offseason coaching" thing?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
“Training” isn’t necessarily offseason coaching. Kyler trains in the offseason. We see pics of it all the time.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Play all the backups to see what we have

What do we have to lose?

This team and FO are a dumpster fire and are coming apart at the seams

Time to look to the future and start the rebuild

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With nothing to lose, David Blough ready to “cut it loose”

“Learning a new offense anywhere you go is the first goal of a quarterback,” Blough said Friday, via Tyler Drake of Arizona Sports. “You come in and pride yourself on studying it and working it, and I feel comfortable. They have done a good job at getting me ready.”

Blough has not started a game since he started five in 2019, his only career starts. He has not thrown a pass in a regular-season game since Week 16 of the 2020 season.

“To be standing here before you, I’m blessed,” Blough said. “I’m thankful for everybody who have helped me stand where I’m standing right now with this opportunity this week. I hope they all know I’m just going to cut it loose and are proud. I’m just thankful.”

Blough has nothing to lose except a game, of course, with the Cardinals already out of postseason contention.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Falcons

Cardinals at Falcons

DE Zach Allen (hand), CB Antonio Hamilton (hip), and QB Colt McCoy (concussion) are out for the Cardinals. T Kelvin Beachum (knee, ankle), WR DeAndre Hopkins (knee), LB Tanner Vallejo (knee), and CB Marco Wilson (neck) are listed as questionable.

The Falcons won’t have G Chuma Edoga (knee), TE Feleipe Franks (concussion), and S Jovante Moffatt (calf) for Sunday’s game. G Elijah Wilkinson (calf) is listed as questionable.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

With nothing to lose, David Blough ready to “cut it loose”

“Learning a new offense anywhere you go is the first goal of a quarterback,” Blough said Friday, via Tyler Drake of Arizona Sports. “You come in and pride yourself on studying it and working it, and I feel comfortable. They have done a good job at getting me ready.”

Blough has not started a game since he started five in 2019, his only career starts. He has not thrown a pass in a regular-season game since Week 16 of the 2020 season.

“To be standing here before you, I’m blessed,” Blough said. “I’m thankful for everybody who have helped me stand where I’m standing right now with this opportunity this week. I hope they all know I’m just going to cut it loose and are proud. I’m just thankful.”

Blough has nothing to lose except a game, of course, with the Cardinals already out of postseason contention.
He’ll probably jump it up from 5.6 yds per pass to 6.1!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
To make this a fair game they should treat it like a match race for horse. The Cards QB runs Atlanta and their QB leads the Cards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose