Wk 13-Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pre Game Thread 11/29/21-12/4/21

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Early weather projection is mid-thirties and clear. Not too bad for a December game in Chicago.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
This is all about showing up ready to play. The long range forecast is cold and cloudy. No snow! The Cards should fly in a day or two early to get acclimated. It won’t be fun, but the Cards need to get down to business. The Bears & the Cards are similar in yards allowed, so a balanced game plan should work as the Bears offense is much weaker than the Cards. Dalton will be the QB. He’s decent, but not flashy. He has a fairly strong arm and likes to run. From time to time the Cards have lost sight of the QB during a rush and let him burn them. The Cards need simply to stay focused on containment and staying in their lanes when they rush. Pressing the passer is important.

Assuming Murray plays, it will be interesting to see if he’s confident enough to run. Critical he throws well in the cold. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them hold out Hopkins one more week. Hamstrings are hard to keep loose in extreme cold. Conner is used to playing in cold weather and should have a big game. Green and Ertz also has done well in cold weather.

The Cards have far more at stake in this game. Hopefully they show up and play like it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think this game is the cake walk people think it will be.

Kliff has lost every game off a bye. If Murray plays he's going to be rusty as hell. It's going to be cold.

I can just see it being one of those frustrating, messy games.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think this game is the cake walk people think it will be.

Kliff has lost every game off a bye. If Murray plays he's going to be rusty as hell. It's going to be cold.

I can just see it being one of those frustrating, messy games.
Kliff has broken a lot his own records for the most part this year. I’ll be surprised if this isn’t a blowout. I think this is the game that Nagy will get fired.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff has broken a lot his own records for the most part this year. I’ll be surprised if this isn’t a blowout. I think this is the game that Nagy will get fired.

On paper it should be a walk in the park. Mack is out. Their CB's are trash. Kyler should be able to throw on them all day.

I just wonder if it might be one of those scrappy games. Like first half Jags. Where things aren't firing on all cylinders.

I still expect us to win. I'm not so sure it's going to be 35-14 though. Might be more of a 24-17 game.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Their defense is okay, but their pretty bad on offense.

Is it going to be the Red Riffle Andy Dalton or the rookie Justin Fields starting against us?

Our pass rush would beat Dalton to a pulp. I'd be more worried about a mobile guy like Fields.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any road gm is hard and will be a lot of murray vs fields who i still.like his potential bears wrs are ehhh

Hope cards get there 10th w should be fun gm

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't get mad if media doesn't give the Cards the proper respect.

Cowboys showed that they are very inconsistent and I'm still not sold on GB, they now should have lost against: AZ Cinci, 49ers

But somehow lucked out all 3 times. We lucked out once against the Vikings and that pick 6 not called hand to the face mask isn't accounted for ... that game ends totally differnet if that call is properly made and we don't even need to "luck" out same goes if AJ Green can pull the ball in on 3rd and Goal.

Overall the Pundits don't like the Cards since we aren't Brady, GB, Cobwobys, Rams.

If we keep winning or win it all, they will give us some credit, if we start to win multiple with K1 and KK we might get the same hype as others do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose