Wk 13-Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pre Game Thread 11/29/21-12/4/21

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Bears have a decent running back and the Wr Mooney can make big plays. Watching them against Detroit it seems they threw to the TE about 40 times.
It will be chilly but not bitter cold. Avoid turnovers or dumb special teams and we should win this game. But they will keep it close.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think this game is the cake walk people think it will be.

Kliff has lost every game off a bye. If Murray plays he's going to be rusty as hell. It's going to be cold.

I can just see it being one of those frustrating, messy games.
Not true. I'm told that while he's 0-2 in the NFL, he was 4-0 in college.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We all just witnessed that we can't depend on teams like the Colts and Rams to knock off the Bucs - Packers . Our mission is to keep winning if we want that bye week . As for as Kyler having some rust , I would much prefer he shake it off against the Bears , keep in mind the Rams started the season 7 and 1 I don't want the Rams to be Kyler's first game back .

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We all just witnessed that we can't depend on teams like the Colts and Rams to knock off the Bucs - Packers . Our mission is to keep winning if we want that bye week . As for as Kyler having some rust , I would much prefer he shake it off against the Bears , keep in mind the Rams started the season 7 and 1 I don't want the Rams to be Kyler's first game back .
This is my thought as well. Even though it is at home, that's not the game to try and knock the rust off.
Kyler's injury was labeled as 1-3 weeks. By the time we play the Bears this weekend, it will have been over 5 weeks since he last played. Either they were full of ish about the severity of the original injury or they are just being overly cautious.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
GB have the easiest remaining SOS. I'd say Philly is easier personally but either way it's not tough. Only thing this doesn't account for are division games which go beyond W-L records.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the "Stafford has never beaten a team 5 wins over .500" was a stretch. Could probably find a few like that and it would be a small sample.

But this...oof.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the "Stafford has never beaten a team 5 wins over .500" was a stretch. Could probably find a few like that and it would be a small sample.

But this...oof.

The stats are the stats. I just think an incorrect conclusion to make is that all of those games were lost by Stafford alone. Look up each game, and break it down, that will probably be far from the actual truth.

But, that burden is Stafford's and Rams to bear. And I am glad they have it.